Feels Like Family

Anastasia's POV

I take off my collard shirt which does have blood on the side. I'm left with my white bra on. I wrap the shirt around my hand and continue walking home.

I feel sad. But I don't got why. He broke my heart, not that I really ever cared. I just hope he doesn't go with Katie. She's a terrible person.

I open the door to my house. I take off my shoes and place the next to the door.

"Hey hunny!" I hear someone call from the other room. "Mom?" I ask, "Why are you home so early?" "I decided that I needed to come home and talk to you." "What?" "Every time I come home your asleep in your room. Well sometimes you fall asleep drawing. You know how every now and then I come home early. Come into the kitchen and let's talk." "Let me just go change mom." "No sweetie come on. Your school clothes are fine."

I stutter in every step I take towards the kitchen. Maybe she's doing work and she won't even look up at me. That's what usually happens. I walk I'm hopeful and my mom gasps once I enter. Oh come on!!!

"Sweetie what happened?!?" Mom yells. "Mom it's okay! I just fell." I try to explain. "It doesn't look like that." "Mom let me explain." "Okay." "I was walking and I tripped and my hand unluckily got caught onto a sharp rock." "Can't you just suck all the read up with your teeth?" "I guess. I had to wait till I got home though."

My mom Liz knows about my powers. My dad David on the other hand knows not a single word. My mom is an Asian, Chinese to be exact, women. Se has a black suit on with a black tie on and she's a perfectly skinny women with curves.

I have my fangs come out and I suck up the red. My shirt turns white and I know it's okay now. I unwrap my shirt and look at my wound. I character change into a cat T-shirt, a blue hoodie, black shorts with a white stripe going down the sides with pockets, and white socks with blue converse. Everything I was wearing falls to the floor because they were real clothes.

I hear the door open and close. Big footsteps find their way into the kitchen and it's my dad. He has a black suit on and is still holding his briefcase.

"Hi Liz. Hey Ana." Dad greets. "Hello David." Mom says. "Hi dad." I greet awkwardly.

It's weird standing in the same room as the two.

"I hear there's a dance this Friday. Anyone ask my beautiful Ana?" Dad asks enthusiastically. "Kinda." Slips out of my mouth.

On no. Their faces change from surprised to happy. Of course my dad didn't actually mean it. No one ever does this type of thing to me. And technically no one sill has.

"Did you says yes?!?" Mom screams with excitement. "No... He said that he'd be there if I changed my mind." I lied not wanting them to have to feel bad for me. "Your going hunny. Your gonna char- I mean change into the most beautiful dress your mom can find." "But mom!" "Go have fun hunny." Dad comment smiling.

I can tell they both want me to go and have fun. I can't let them down.

"Okay." I give in.

They both smile and hug me. I feel like I'm in a real family.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I know it's short and I'm sorry!!! Please get more people to read this! I love my fans and I believe in you guys!!!

Comment! I love reading comments!!!

~JOE OUT!!!~