Red Everything

I hear a knock on the door. I can't. I look at the blade. Over this. A tear drops from my face onto the paper. with blood. Red. More knocks. It's dark. Who would be here anyways? I need to move. Why can't I?

Finally, I stand up. I go to a drawer and find a plain grey sweatshirt and put it on . I walk down the stairs and open the door a little bit. Blake.

"Hey," He smiles calmly.

"What are you doing?" I ask, my voice distant.

"I'm sorry for our fight," His eyes are sad. I let him in. The lights are off.

"You could have told me tomorrow," I tell him awkwardly.

"I know. I just needed to get out of the house, I hate to ask..."

"Yeah, you can stay here. I was just going to bed."

"Thanks," He comes over to me and hugs me. I wrap my arms around him.

My eyes widen as I push him away. He nods his head thinking he understands why I did that. I motion for him to follow me . He follows me upstairs and I lead him to one of the other rooms. The one besides Dell's. I open the door and turn on the light. he goes inside and looks back at me. His smile disappears in an instant.

"Anastasia..." He looks me up and down.

I failed. I look down at my hands and my sweat shirt. Little prints of blood. I'm such an idiot. I can't think. Why did I turn on the light? I run my right hand through my hair.

"Don't worry, just a little scratch," I force a little laugh. "Just making some food, wasn't paying attention. Cut my finger, it's fine."

"Let me see," He walks to me and grabs my left hand. I jerk it away from him and feel instant pain. I feel my eyes turning red

"Don't touch me," I look away from him. My eyes are glowing red. I feel small.

"Anastasia..." His voice calls out to me. I shake my head.

My eyes are blue, it's fading though. I feel his glance still on me. He's staring. I'm a freak. He doesn't even know. I wipe my face and look back up at him. My eyes are still a small tint of blue. I don't even care anymore. He should know.

"Your eyes," He says in awe.

"You remember that time..." I clear my voice and a sly smile appears on my face. "We were in the forest, talking. We talked. It's as simple as that on the outside. But it was nice. Full of depth. I told you something along the lines of that i could maybe soon be able to tell you my secret."

He nods his head slowly, understandingly.

"I know this is really dumb sounding... But I guess... you could say I was, or am... magical," I try to search for better words. Words that actually make sense when I same them aloud.

Out of nowhere arms are wrapped around me. I'm stunned. He hugs me tighter. He rubs my back softly. I feel relaxed.

"Thanks," Is all he says.

~

"Anastasia, get uppp," A voice calls for me.

I roll over on my bed still half asleep. He shakes my shoulder back and forth once again. "Okayyy." I open my eyes and look at him. I sit up and stretch my arms.

I look down, my face red. I put the covers back over my body in an instant.

"Sorry!? He exclaims. "I don't really mind it myself because... Sorry, sorry. I didn't even think about it," He apologizes his face red too. he rushes out of the room.

~

"H-hey," Someone taps on my shoulder. I look back.

"Dell..." A fractured smile and pink cheeks appear. I tense up and just the sight of him. "W-what's up?" My voice cracks slightly.

"Do you... do-" He stutters. He looks tired.

"Hey Dell want to go to the dance tomorrow?" Katie comes up from behind and taps his shoulder.

"Sure, whatever-" He pauses and looks at her. "No." He shakes his head as if the answer was obvious.

"Please?" She asks making begging eyes.

"No," He says firmly again turning around.

"Oh right, you were still going with Ashley?"

"Shut up!" He yells frustrated.

"Dell," I teacher from across the room gives him a stern look. The vice principal.

"Sorry," He yells to her. Everyone is looking at them by now.

"Did you still want to tell Ana something/" Katie asks with a devious smile. She knows he wouldn't ask... ask what?

Was her going to ask me to the dance? Katie seemed to know after coming over to us, him.... I feel myself get all warm inside. But in front of all these people? My face is red by now. Say something dammit, or don't. Just get it over with! I breath out silently, but everyone seems to notice.

"Everyone get back to eating!" The vice principal yells. They all pretend to eat, it's still quiet.

"Do you want to go to the dance with me," His voice is loud and clear.

My face is pink. I feel my fists clench besides me as I shift in my seat turned around. I see people sneak looks at us. I can't. Can I? There are so many people. dammit. Stop f*cking looking. Dammit. I look at him. He looks back at me. We stare at each other for what feels like a life time. Then it hits me, everything. Everything comes flooding back to me.

~ After Everything That Happened, Everything Came Back To Me In An Instant ~

QOTD: So haow is everyons school time stuff :D I liek tech, just boring asfff when the teacher blabs on for 1m hours >0<

ALL DA SHIPPS OUTS X3