Girlishness

"Thanks for hanging out with me," I look up to him and smile faintly.

"So, you going to tell me why you were really laughing back there?" He asks, one eyebrow up.

"It was nothing, just random laughing," My face is pink remembering why I was laughing in the first pace. I should have just kept my mouth shut.

"You sure? It seemed like something..." He tells me suspiciously.

"It's fine. Thanks for hanging out with me, it was really fun and ya know, maybe we can hang out another time..?"

Dell's POV

"Sure," I nod my head.

She waves and I wave back. We stand there for a split second in the awkwardness before I start walking towards where I parked my car. I get my phone form my pocket as i sit down in my car. I open up texts and feel my face go red as I see what I was doing last. Going through old texts.

Mixed feelings start to erupt inside of me. I feel guilty that I never thought of visiting Ana without Rena finally telling me to. I look back at the texts.

Rena: YOU HAVE TO VISIT ANA RN!!! >0<

Me: What..?

Rena: I JUST CANT BELIEVE YOU!!!

Me: What did I do..?

Rena: PLEASE JUST VISIT HER YOU DUMBASS

Rena: I FRICKING WIL KILL YOU FOR BEING ALL SFOUHIEK

Me: Okay, seriously... What?

Rena: YOU HAVENT VISITED HER!?!

Me: No...

Rena: WTF DUDE

Me: What?

Rena: SHES ALL SAD THAT YOU HAVENT VISITED HER!!!

Me: Why?

Rena: IS IT NOT OBVIOUS!?!

Rena: SHE STILL LIKES YOU YA BIG FUICKIN IDIOT

Rena: You popular guys are so blind -.-

Me: What?

Rena: I hate you.

Me: I'm sorry

Me: I'll visit her :)

Me: You happy?

Me: Seriously? not responding? I said i would visit her...

Rena: Just...

Me: What

Rena: Don't do it out of guilt or whatever the word is

Rena: Out of sympathy.

I sigh and shut off my phone. I did do it for sympathy in the end, didn't I? I don't still like her, right? It will just end badly. Plus, I promised to Ashley that after all the drama I wouldn't leave her for Ana out of feelings that i may or may not have left for her. I can't go back on that. But Ana...

I have to face the facts. There will never be no drama in my life. But, there was less when I was with Ashley. I should get home.

Rena's POV

Both of our faces are pink as he leans his head back. I open my eyes to take a peek at his cute and tiny grin. He looks at me. Our eyes locked once again. We're so close.

A loud frantic banging noise floods our ears ruining the moment. I glare at the door and clench my fists. I sigh loudly and get up from the bed and walk to the door. I open it up and see Ren standing there with a cheesy smile.

"Hehehe... How are you? Need a drink or something? Milk? Water? Orange juice? Apple juice? Anything? Okay. i got ya. I'll be back in a sec," He tries shutting the door and running off after his rushed statement.

I grab his arm and looks back with pleading eyes. I can hear him whimpering quietly. His lip quivers.

"Please imouto, don't hurt your onii-san," He begs.

"Baka. Stop spying you perv," I glare daggers through his eyes.

He nods his head. In one quick movement I let go of him and slap his gushy face. He yelps and gives me a tantrum face. He covers where I slapped him and walks away, looking back as he gos down the hallway and stairs.

I groan and walk back in my room. I sit next to Andre and smile weakly at his confused one. I lean back up against the wall and he scoots back too. I grab the remote and switch on the TV.

"Everything okay?" Andre's sweet voice asks silently.

"Yeah. Oni- uh, Ren is just a little overprotective," I tell him.

"You want to come over to my house tomorrow?" He asks. I blush at his question.

"I'll try," I feel my confidence getting lower. I'm not sure that my parents will approve.

I feel him plant a small warm kiss on my cheek. My cheeks turn red along with the rest of my face. I feel his hand walking around the bed. I make mine go on a search. We both find each others hands and he paces his on top of mine.

After a few minutes I break the silence, "Can I invite some people? My mom would probably accept if it was more than just you."

"As long as i can hang out with you in the end," What he says makes butterflies dance inside of my stomach.

~

Anastasia's POV

Me: Can you just invite him?

Rena: JUST DO IT LDI

Me: But he wil thoink I like him >0<

Rena: Derp

Me: just do it ladi

Me: Plus Ashley will bed all mad that ists lilke a date hoiaghlsjkbgjklbsfg

Rena: ... fineeeeeeeee

Rena: Just getready okie will bpick you

I sigh, my face red. I can't believe I'm doing this. It will be even more awkward... wait... Will it be more awkward with him there? Or will it be more awkward being the third wheel? Whatever. I open the chat with my mom. I look out the window and see how sunny it is. I look through the pictures she's sent me and choose one.

I look down at my outfit. It's a white a yellow dress. It's sleeveless and knee length. I look at my yellow nails. I have on white sandals and a white bracelet with diamonds in-crested inside. I walk to the mirror in the bathroom next door. I look at my eye lashes and see mascara. I move hair back from my face and see white earrings.

I look at my hair. I need a haircut. I move my hair back again. I put on some of the rose scented perfume on again. I laugh at myself as I do so. I should get better hair. I guess I could do a magic cut... But I would need a real haircut for it to be normally permanent. I'll save my girlishness for later.

~ I Would Do Anything For You And I To Be Together Forever ~

I luv de app that I can create those things at the top AHHHH so addicted!!! Sorry updates have been slow, I'm last asf!!! >0< even worse I have camp coming up NUUU

PLZ SAVE MEH FAM, AS IN YUH FAM CAUSE MEH REAL FAM IS ONEZ MAKIG MEH GO TO CAMP!!! >0<

Delsia Out 🌸