Sick

*At School 1st Period*

I walk into class feeling weird. I'm going to the dance. I'm not going with Dell. Dell might go with Katie. The room is loaded with people chattering.

I see Dell enter out of the corner of my eye. He doesn't approach me and try to apologize, he just goes right past me. I feel a cold hand lift up my left hand. I look over and see Dell.

He looks at my plan and his face changes to confused. What the hell is he doing?!?

"Looking for something?" I ask bluntly." "Yeah..." Dell replies confused, "Your hand has healed. "Huh?" "When you fell yesterday." "I heal fast." I quickly answer.

He shrugs and places my hand back onto my desk. My face is red from his holding my hand. That was close. I forgot that I wakes my hand last night so it wouldn't bother me. I get everything out of my bag. Wait... The room is silent. I look up and see several eyes staring at me.

Oh god. The hand holding thing... The teacher comes in which takes everyone eyes off me. Good.

In the middle of class the girl next to me accidentally rolls her pencil off her desk and into my bag. I calmly reach into my bag and feel something. I take it out and it's a crumpled up piece of paper. What?

*Cough* I look at the girl next to me and her eyes are darting from me to my bag. Oh yeah! I reach in my bag again and find her pencil. I put out my hand with the pencil in my hand. She snatches the pencil from my hand not wanting me to get distracted again.

I focus back to the paper. I unwrap it and start to see words. I fully un crinkle it and try to flatten it out as much as I can.

"Anna-

I'm really sorry for what happened with you and Katie. Please forgive me!!! :( I wanted to take you to the dance to make up for it.

-Dell"

Oh.This is from when Dell was throwing note at me and I didn't know. If only I read the note.

Katie ruined everything. Not that I was looking forward to the dance. Dances are stupid. I just thought we could hang out.

.

*at home*

.

No one followed me which was good. Dell didn't come to the room like he usually does. The day went on like it used to, lonely and peaceful. But this time I felt as if something was missing.

Tomorrow is the dance. And as promised I'll go. I'll just hide in the bathroom. No one pays attention to me anyways. Which is great in this case. My mom picked out what she wanted me to wear. She drew me in it and it was amazing. My mom is a great artist.

I'll be wearing an all red dress that's sleeveless. It follows my so called "curves." At my waist it spreads to three layers of red dress that are still small. I have a small silver chained necklace that has a black and red cat face. I made my mom let me wear black converses instead of heels. My mom made me curl the ends of my hair.

I hope I'm sick tomorrow. What am I kidding? I'm already sick to my stomach just thinking about the dance.

*.*+.+=.=^.^#.#}.{[.]].[_._\.\|.|~.~>.<<.>€.€¥.¥

I hope you liked this. Sorry it took forever!!!

Read my book!!! Lol, yes this one!!! Read my other ones too!

~JOE OUT!!!~