Calm Stars

Got ink on meh crappeh pictar ;-;

~

Dell's POV

"... Goodbye."

She brushes past me in anger as I stand there stunned. I hear one of the doors slam shut as she leaves.

She didn't have her phone. I had it in my pocket... I gave my coat to Katie. Katie was texting me. I said all those terrible things to her out of anger. I said Katie was better than her...

She saw when Katie leaned in close to me. I told her the kiss was not a big deal thinking she was talking about before.

I told her she was an asshole...

I made her cry several times...

"Shit!" I scream as I bash my clenched fists against the wall.

"Dell! Calm down!" Rena screams as she comes to my side.

She grabs my arms and puts it to my side. I breath through my mouth and fake a smile towards Rena.

"I'll go talk to her..." She tells me smiling, "Can you drive Andre home?"

"Yeah, yeah," I nod as she let's go of me.

Andre and I walk out the door and towards my car.

Anastasia's POV

I curl up in the hammock and feel the tears going down my face again. Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid! I can't believe what I just did. I can't believe what he did!

He didn't know that it was Katie. I should have let him explain! He kissed her though! He never gave me a chance to say anything. it needed to be said. I feel terrible.

I hate the drama but it always finds a way to get to me. (because of mwa Ana, sorreh o3o;) I just wish that it would go away...

"Ana... talk to me," I hear Rena's voice.

She sit's down on a log that I put there for when she comes here with me to hang out. I nod, not being able to put what I want to into words yet. She smiles lightly.

"I like him okay? It's just hard... There's so much drama involved in whatever we have. Everyone seems to want to screw with it.

I know I'm not one of the popular girls. I know I'm not some american blondie with giant boobs with the rich loving family. I know I'll never be perfect like everyone else. I know I'll never live a real life like everyone else because I'm magical.

I just wish I could sometimes. I know all the sappy stuff that you should be proud of who you are, but I'm not. I'm not even close to the stereotype. I am with the nerd Asian thing, but that's not who I want to be.

Dell was able to overlook all of that. He liked me. He didn't care that I read books half of the time I was around him and didn't like to go so fast. He's smart, funny, and kind. He treats me like I'm a real person.

Whenever I'm with him though... There's always some drama that gets us. I feel like the universe doesn't want us together. It's like we weren't meant to be.

I always say he's like the rest of the people who he used to hang out with. He's so much better though. I just say it out of anger. I say it maybe because I'm jealous I'll never be like them; at the top of the school ruling everyone. It might be just because I'm mad I'll never be able to be with him because of how different we are.

Even out of all the drama though, he's the best person I've practically ever met. I want to be with him all the time, but I'm scared. I'm scared it wont turn out right. I just want to talk to him I guess.