Voices

Dell's POV

Monday, gross. I take a shower and change into my school clothes. I walk down the stairs and look left and right. I don't hear her.

Wake her up. No.

Finally I finish. I get to the door with my bag and look down her hallway. I stop moving and listen closely. I hear no sign of movement. Go check on her. No.

I open the door and shut it closed. Christmas break is coming up. At the end of this week I don't have to worry about school. Two weeks of break. Great.

~

"Dell!" I hear someone scream as I enter the grounds of school.

I look back but it's too late to escape them, "Get your hand off me."

"Where's Ana?" Rena asks with Andre looking at me.

"Why should I care?"

The bell rings as she opens her mouth to answer. I look at her but she holds her grip tightly on me.

"Andre and I are going over to her house today," She says, letting go of me as she starts to walk towards the school.

"I'm not driving you!" I yell as I follow after them.

~

Rena's POV

I grab Andre's hand the second we get out of class. I rush past everyone else as they cram through along with us.

We both start running towards the house as we see Dell pull over in front of us. He has a lot of nerve doing so.

"Hop in," He doesn't make eye contact, "Just get in already."

Andre and I pile into the backseat as he drives us to the house. It's quiet. No one dares to speak. We pull over and I rush inside, the door being unlocked. I shake the knob on Ana's door but it's locked.

"Ana!" I scream through the door.

I hear the other two come in after me. I pound on the door anyways.

"Stop," Dell says as he grabs my wrists.

He hands me a key and stands back.

I look at the key and turn towards the door. I put it in slowly. It fits.

"I'm going in first, stay out here," I order and they back away.

I open the door and frantically close it and lock it shut when I see Ana.

Ana's POV

I stare in a daze at Rena as she locks the door. My ears perk up a little at the sight of her. I smile slightly. It doesn't feel right, the smile. It's fake.

I wipe my eyes from the tears I've had since forever ago. I smile a little wider. I feel my body move without me telling it to. I wink a little. I feel the tears that are on my eyes lashes. My tail waves back and forth slowly, telling her, I'm happy.

"I-I'm okay," I answer instinctively to the question that should have been asked ages ago.

She looks at me in awe, speechless. She walks closer and gives me a light hug. I feel the tears streaming more.

I hear someone's voice through the door saying something. Rena let's go of me and replies. I don't really understand the voices. The only voice I've heard for a while is the one inside my head telling me to do something. To act as if it's all okay.

"I-I'm okay," I say again to assure her.

She looks back at me with a sad smile. She says something but my brain doesn't quite develop it.

My magic. It always does this. Not always, just when I'm in a slump. But you're not, you're joyful right now. Yeah.

"Ana!" A small voice screams in my ear.

Suddenly, all the voices and noises start coming to my senses. I feel my ears and tail slip away as I fall to the ground with a thud. I feel someone help lift me to my feet and that's when all the noises come back to me.

I hear Rena repetively say my name. I hear pounding on the door. I look around and see my room. I look to see my school clothes on.

"ANA!" Rena screams again.

"What?" My mouth forms something to say.

"Oh my god Ana! You scared me..." She looks down and the pounding stops.

I fall forward a little but pick myself up. All the feelings come flooded back to me and I feel the tears rush.

"I don't want to talk to him," I say as I push past Rena wanting to escape my suddenly small room.

I unlock the door and swing it open. My heart stops when I see him.

I wipe my eyes and try to avert my eyes away from him.

"No need to be a drama queen about everything," He mumbles.

"How am I the drama queen!?!" I scream at him as I look up to him finally with tears in my eyes.

"What are you talking about!?! I mean this! Locking yourself in your room the whole day! That's what I mean!" His tone is killing me.

"I did it because of you! I did it because I come inside and you start saying all these stupid things!"

"I did it because you texted me about how I was basically just a piece of trash to you! I remember, I remember I had gone looking for you worried sick during the party and I finally got a text from you and you told me about how much a of a terrible person I am!"

"Well you know what I remember? I remember that when I stopped talking to Ashley I saw you kiss Katie at the top of the stairs of her house at the party. After that I left the party and guess what? I was pretty pissed.

So I come inside and you start saying all these things about me that I don't even know what you're talking about! And about the lame ass texting excuse, that's obviously wrong because I f*cking gave you my phone in the parking lot when we were going to go into the mall!

But you know what? I believe in all of the stupid things that you said that I said! You are an asshole and a terrible person. Goodbye."

LALALALAAALALALALALALAAA!

Whale da drama went down... Idk if i went with whatever your ideas were XD But i made da drama happen bois and ladis!

Shoutout @ethan2977 because dey beh kewl wid da drama >:3 Fallow dem and juff (junk stuff) DERE SUPPA CALLAGISTICALLY AWESOME >:D

Yuh liek dat drawing up dere of Ana, yes you do, because ish mine >:D And yuh liek everyting I liek because we connect on same lvl >:3

~JOE OUT!!!~