Cigarette Conversations

I wake up and roll to my side, looking over the bed. I see the box, empty, with a white paper inside. I groan and look for my phone. I look at the non-existing notifications. I should shower. I don't even feel like getting up. I feel like shlt. I try and sit up and immediately lay back down, barely uttering a groan.
"Ell..." I try to call for him.
I stay there in bed, what's wrong?  I open my phone and call Dell. I wait and he picks up after two rings.
"Ana?" He says.
"Where are yu?" I ask.
"Just out, did you leave bed?"
He's probably busy, "No yet."
"You okay?"
"Tired."
"I'll be home soon, okay?"
"Was the note?"
"Just says that I'm gone."
"Ohkay."
I wait there, hoping he'll say something so I don't have to.
"I'll talk to you later, okay?" He says out of the brief silence.
"Bye," I say, already out of energy. I hang up and close my eyes, dropping my phone to the ground.
-
Dell's POV
"Cigarette?" Teagan asks.
"Seriously?" I question him.
"More for me," He shrugs and puts the box next to him, still holding onto the lighter.
"Fine, give me one."
He chuckles and hands me a cigarette. I hold it as he lights it and I inhale the cigarette. I let a long breath out and lean back, giving out a little cough.
"How's the girl?" He asks, exhaling smoke.
I eye him from the corner of my eye. Hid face is totally neutral, "None of your business."
He laughs and looks up into the sky, "She's cute."
"Shut up," I stop him from going further.
"She's such a flirt," He continues anyways. "I bet she's crazy good during sex."
"Dude."
"Ya' know what?"
"What?"
"If you keep pissing me off I won't get to the magical surprise."
"Oh, please do tell. Tell me your pile of shlt about how she's so sexy and kinky."
"You're saying she's not?"
"Oh my God. Carry on."
"I don't know if I really feel like it anymore. All I'm saying is you two are perfect for each other. I'm pretty jealous."
"You could have had her."
"She takes too much time."
"Whatever."
I wait for him to say something cocky, something I can fight against- but he doesn't. He just stays quiet. I take the cigarette back into my mouth and take it out, repeat. I look back at where I'm leaning on my hands, the cigarette in between my fingers. I use my other hand and bring up the hem of my shirt to smell it. I cough.
Smells like it. I put my hand back. What would she think if she knew I was doing this, if I was with him. I guess the dramas over with him, she wouldn't be too mad.
"So why'd you take my offer up?" He asks.
"You mean meeting up with you?" I assure myself.
"Yeah, won't your girl be mad? I don't want you to get in any trouble with her."
"When did you begin to care?"
"She's a delicate one."
"And when did you care?"
"Just sayin'"
"I agreed because, why not. I wanted to see what was up."
"You know she's magical?"
~ Everything You Say Affects Me ~
School started. Check my Zaura IMO out - YouTube. Wonder if people still read this. Love you guys, good luck in school!
- out