Notes

Dear Dell,

I'm not exactly sure what I'm writing to you. I'm basically just writing what comes to my mind... I honestly don't know why I'm even writing this... I'll just get straight to the point.

I miss you. I'm not sure if it's in that way, but I can't get you off my mind. All this time you've been away, gone... It's honestly been hard. Seeing you with all your friends and all those people, it hurts. I miss you and I, our times together.

I know the things we've been through; the drama, the fighting, and the scars... I remember everything... as creepy as that may sound. The kisses, both from me... and others '~' The texts, from me... and her .-. When you told me you hated me and it got posted online. x.x; The embarrassment, all of that.

But... I remember all the amazing things that happened too. The time you gave me that letter asking if I liked you, that brought butterflies to my stomach even if I couldn't admit it. When you held my hand, it was the greatest feeling in my life. When you kissed my forehead, I felt like I was a character in a book; it was unreal.

I don't want to keep rambling on, but should I? I miss you. I want you back in my life. I want to say that we should be together, and all that sappy stuff... but do we honestly think it will work out? Is it worth it? I think it is... I dunno >.< Look, I love you.

Dammit. I grab the paper and crumple it up. I can't give him this. There's just everything wrong about this letter. I sound like an idiot, like I have no idea what I'm saying. I guess I'll try again... I stretch my arms out and yawn. Here we go again.

Dell...

I honestly miss you allot. I miss every single thing we used to do together.

That one's even worse. Why is this so hard? I just have to keep trying I guess. Or I could stop... No.

~

I watch as the blood drips on the paper. I can't do this.

~ I Honestly Thought That Every Moment I Had With You Were The Best moment Of My Life ~

Short asf ikikik :3 but liekd derp. Its cayoot :3

Su depressin up dere... Hand writing a lil bad, liek hers is better... cause shes asian... wait i ahm _._ whi i no good SMH

De Asian Ladi Outz