The Curb and I

I feel a warm hand in my shoulder. I keep staring at the ground knowing it's Dell. Dell squats down, I hear him. Suddenly a fist comes raging towards me and hits me in the gut. I fall backwards and my eyes hazily a womanly figure.

I clutch my stomach and groan. I roll over side to side, a little. The next moment I roll towards the girl she kicks me in the same spot. I groan again. I see the foot coming at my stomach and I lurch backwards. The outcome is worse, she kicks the side of my face, and partially my face. I feel a warm substance leaking from my nose. Please don't go into my mouth. Instead it goes down on both cheeks.

"You shouldn't have tried to dodge that one." Katie states.

All I can do is groan in response. She kicks me in the leg, close to my knee but over it. Again her foot comes towards me and hits my elbow hard.

"If you tell anyone, I'll come back and do this again." Katie boldly states, "Stay away from Dell, peasant."

She walks inside leaving me on the curb.

I stay planted on the curb. I can't move. The dance has started and no one is arriving. The dance isn't going to end soon. Incant teleport because there are cameras here so close to the school. Come on Dell, where are you?

I guess I'll be staying on the curb for a long time.

Dell's POV

I'm about to go outside when Katie comes in with a smiling face. She walks right up to me hand on her hip.

"What did you want?" I ask.

I swear Katie did something evil. She always has the devilish grin when she's done bad. What has she done this time? why isn't she answering me?!?

"I just wanted to tell you that I saw Ana walk away. I mean like from shool. She swore at me a little and walked off looking miserable." Katie replies smugly. "Wait what?"

abcdefghijklmnooqrstubwxyz

I know this chapter was really short! I just wanted to end with a somewhat of a cliff hanger.

My birthday was today and I felt that I just HAD to write something for you guys. I would have done it earlier when I did my other chapters but I was busy doing birthday stuff with my family and cleaning.

Comment!

~JOE OUT!!!~