Kitty Cat

I'm walking outside, the cold air hitting me. It's pretty light out, but for the morning, it's great. I have on black, somewhat skinny, jeans, a t-shirt on, and over that, one of those fuzzy on the inside coats.

Suddenly, I hear some rustling near by. I look
Next to me and see a bush moving. I take a step back as a Siamese jumps out of the bushes. It looks at me and sits down. Our eyes are intertwined. Its always like this with me and cats.

"Come here little kitty. I won't hurt you." I say in that voice.

I crouch down and gently pick up the kitty. I look around. There's a house. Wow captain obvious, it really is a house.

Maybe the kitty is lost. It's right outside a house. I walk over to the front door of the medium sized yellow house, and knock.

Maybe I shouldn't have knocked. What if their still sleeping. I hear the door knob wiggle. The door is opened.

"Hey Ana." Dell greets wiping his eyes. "Oh, hey. I forgot you lived here." I say awkwardly. "Wasn't expecting you to come until later. Come inside."

I nod and take off my black converse as I enter. I place them with another pair of shoes. I follow Dell into another room.

Along the way I see boxes. A whole lot. He must be getting ready to move. We get to his room and there isn't a single box. His room is mostly empty though.

Dell sits down on his bed and pats a space next to him. I come over and sit next to him.

The cat in my arms is wrangling to get free, being in my arms for so long. I get up and close the door, then let the cute cat go.

Dell is wearing black shorts and a plain white shirt.

"Sorry about the cat. I knocked because I wanted to know if it was yours." I explain sitting on the floor in front of Dell. "It's just a gift. She doesn't have a name yet, why don't you name her?" Dell replies smiling. "It's your cat-" "Just give it a name princess." "Okay. Uh... No idea." "Okay. Keep thinking, and of course I will too."

I nod. The cute cat jumps up onto the bed and purrs, rubbing it's head against Dell. Dell picks up the cat and lays back onto his bed. He places the cat on to his chest and heaves silently.

The cat walks around in circles on Dell and then sits down. I let out a tiny laugh. I get up and pet the cat.

Dell looks so cute, smiling and petting the cat. I have the sudden urge to pet Dell's hair.

"I'll see you later." Dell says taking me out of my trance.

I nod and smile. I open the door to his room and closet gently behind me. I then walk out the front door, slipping my shoes on, on the way.

That was interesting. Well not really... Cute cat though. When he moves in will he take the cat with him?!? Will I get to be with the kitty cat???

I take out my phone and start to text Dell.

Me: When you move in, will the cat come with you?!?

I wait for a responce. The cat must still be snuggled on him. I get a response back.

Dell❤️: If that's what you want princess ❤️

Me: YES!!!

HE HAS A CAT!!!: We will have a cat PS I see ur excited about me moving in!!! Big step in our relation ship

HE HAS A CAT!!!: Hello???

HE HAS A CAT!!!: Hi???

Annoying: ANA WHERE TF DID YOU GO?!?

Annoying: I'm sorry Ana 😨 FORGIVE MEEEEEEEE!!!

Me: I'm only excited for the cat...

Annoying: I'm good with that!

Dell: I can't wait!!!

Dell❤️: We gonna be room mates.

Dell❤️: It will get us ready when we room together in college

Dell❤️: I'll go to what ever school you want

Dell❤️: I'll stalk you Bæ.

Dell❤️: Was that too straight forward?

Me: You should stop while you're not too far behind... 😒

Dell❤️: Okay princess!!! SEE CHU AT DA MOVIE THEATER!!! YOU KNOW DA HOLE BUISSS!!!

Me: Okie •_•

DELLANAKATIEANNACOLETEAGAN

Terrible chapter?

YOU GUYZ PLS COMMENT!!! >it feels so lonely when you don't..

IMPORTANT!!! Did I give Dell a last name yet? COMPETITION!!! If I did- comment it and win a shoutout. If I didn't- comment the best one and win a shoutout.

Dedicated to: Mei-Mei (Chinese word/name meaning 'little sister') My adorable cat that will be the 'mascot' of the cat Dell has.

(I'm doing dedications now. Comment if you wanted to be dedicated and at least one cool thing about you or my story or a weird dream etc.)

~JOE OUT!!!~