The Kiss

The bell for the end of the period surprises everyone. Everyone starts quickly packing up. I neatly put everything I need to away. Dell on the other hand is scrambling to put everything away. Right before he leaves Dell hands me the piece of paper he was drawing on.

It's all crumpled up. I'll read it later. I fold it and place it into my bag. I then proceed to my next class.

.

.

.

End of school

.

.

.

The last bell rings and I walk out of the class Dell following. We get outside and I stop and turn.

"Dude. Quit following me." I state. "You know I live near you right?" Dell replies.

Oh yeah. I forgot.

"So what's the answer?" Dell asks casually. "Yes?" I answer confused. "Yes!!!" Dell yells.

I turn around and Dell picks me up. He swings me around once and kisses me on the cheek.

What the?!? Dell places me back on to the ground. My face is red. What am I supposed to do?

"Sorry. I know it was sudden." Dell comments. "What was that?!?" I spit out. "A kiss." "No duh! What was it for?" "Didn't you read the card?"

I take off my bag and place it on the ground. I kneel down next to it and look through it. I find the note and pull it out. I open it up and look at it.

It's anime. It's a picture of me in the foreground and him in the background. We both have our school uniforms on. I'm sitting on a curb reading while he's just staring at me. Below its says:

.

At first it was hard

But than I found out for sure

I really like you

Do you like me back?

It's okay if you say no

I hope you say yes

.

Oh my glob. I can't believe this. I don't know what to feel. What am I supposed to do? Do I really like him?

What am I kidding?

.

.

Next chapter preview!!!

"I can't dance."

"I hate you so much!"

"I love you."

.

.

.

I hope you liked this chapter! Sorry it's so short. Comment please!!!