Mission...Failed

~(Y/n)'s p.o.v~

I transported to Naruto, but felt a sudden, yet expected, wave of chakra deficiency causing me to fall to my knees the second I landed near him. Lucky that I did, however, because I barely dodged some white haired freak's attack as a bone-like sword came swiping down in front of me. I reacted fast trying my best to shake off the dizzying feeling and spun on my foot while kicking out my other leg to trip this stranger.

He jumped out of the way, and backed off for a second. I moved away from him as well, moving into the crowd of Naruto's Shadow clones. "Naruto, who the hell is this guy?" I asked, although I guess I already did know his name, I just had no clue why the hell he was here out of nowhere. "Who are you?" Kimimaro asked me. "Your executioner asshole! I am (Y/n) Uzumaki," I said.

The growling of several Narutos caught my attention and I was shocked when I finally paid attention to them. Damn.... Naruto was pissed! His eyes were red, and his teeth were beginning to sharpen. He was starting to resemble the Kurama. So this was the cause of that inner rage I was feeling. Did we have a strange connection to each other tied through Kurama?

The guy seemed to just stand there watching us as Naruto told me practically through gritted teeth who the hell this guy was and what he was doing with the coffin. He even told me why Orochimaru needed Sasuke, my eyes widened and I gripped my sword tightly. "Over. My. Dead. Body," I growled. Uhg maybe it wasn't such a good idea for both of us to be near each other when the other was going all ninetails, because now I could feel that heavy door becoming just that much more easier to open. Like I had a partner helping me open it.

Pretty soon the grass around us was starting to get shorter and patchier because our combined enraged chakra had turned physical and was cutting up everything in its path. But something was strange about this. Sure I've had my fair share of rage tailed beast moments, but this was the first where I truly did feel calm. It was nothing like how I felt fighting Kabuto. I felt as though this power boost was more of a weapon for myself to use rather than an all out final resort attack.

"You just gonna stand there all day? I didn't come out here to braid hair and discuss daddy issues, you know," I taunted Kimimaro. Again he said nothing and opted to stay where he was, but he did narrow his eyes at me, so that was something. "I don't have time for this," I mumbled to myself before I pulled one of the Narutos near me and began to whisper a strategy to him. Unfortunately, I didn't get far into my plan before the coffin exploded and a strange figure appeared before shifting back into Sasuke. "What the hell?" I muttered as I stayed where I was stunned.

Sasuke's chakra felt different now... Very different. "Sasuke," Naruto mumbled and I could immediately sense him calming down. He released all of his Shadow Clones and suddenly that presence of someone else helping me to open the door had disappeared and I was stuck with yet again a door that I could neither open or shut. SSSShhhiiiitttt bad idea, bad idea. I'm gonna get one hell of a killer headache later. Sasuke's laughter ripped me out of my thoughts this time, but it also made my blood run cold. That was not how Sasuke laughed.

Then the worst thought imaginable crossed my mind. Was this even Sasuke anymore? "Sasuke? Come on. Let's... Let's go home." Naruto called out to him. "Come on. Everyone's there waiting for ya," he insisted. Why?... Why couldn't I speak up like Naruto? Surely if I reached out he'd..... He'd come back then right? But, what right did I have to ask him back? When I couldn't keep him there in the first place?

"Sasuke? You... You hear me?" Naruto asked, but all he was given as a response was more of that laughter. "Talk to me!" Naruto shouted at him. "What is wrong with you!? Have you gone deaf or something!?" he screamed. Once again Sasuke didn't respond and instead began to take off. Finally, I found my voice, "Sasuke wait!" I shouted. Just as I noticed him flinch a little, I felt a different presence appear behind us. "Naruto watch out!" I shouted as I wrapped my arm over his shoulders protecting his neck, and dived down to the ground. My arm got a good chunk of it cut into by Kimimaro, but I myself was able to stab my own sword into his side as a response with my other arm.