First day of training

~(Y/n)'s p.o.v.~

"It's... Finally here!," I shouted as I jumped out of bed purposely shoving Naruto off of it at the same time. Yes we live in a one bedroom apartments, so of course we share a bed. It saves space, and as long as the other doesn't snore too loud it's fine for us. "(Y/n) what's the big idea," he asked tiredly before falling back asleep right then, and there on the floor, mumbling about ramen in his sleep.

I rolled my eyes at him before I left him there, and got ready for the day. My outfit started off with a fishnet tank-top under a black tank-top that hugged me tightly cutting off just above my stomach. This was all topped off with a black and orange jacket that I kept zipped up. On my legs, I had fishnet leggings under black Capri shorts that ended just at the end of my knees. I tightened the wrapping that held my kunai against my upper thigh before slipping on my black sandals. I didn't care too much about appearances, but hey what can I say your girl be looking cute!

After looking at myself in the mirror, I grabbed my new headband, and put it on for the first time since the Hokage gave it to me. I had thought about going for a unique look with my headband, but in the end I decided to wear it the normal way. Just as I raised it above my face, something on the back of the metal piece caught my eye. As I looked at it more closely, I realized that there were some words engraved into the bottom right corner, "We love you, and hope you train hard to become a great ninja! Love mom and dad,".

I felt myself tear up a little, but I quickly wiped the one rogue tear away from my face before placing my headband on my forehead feeling my spirits lift even higher than they already were. I ate a quick breakfast, and made my way out of the house. Naruto of course was still fast asleep on the floor like the good dork he was, and unfortunately the big sister in me couldn't just let him sleep through his first day of training. So as a good big sister I filled up a bucket with cold water, and then added ice to it before dumping it all over him. "Wake up Naruto, or you're going to be late!" I yelled as I ran out the door swiftly dodging the pillow Naruto was trying to kill me with.

I was a laughing mess for the good portion of my walk towards the first training ring. I didn't even have to wait once I was there because the Third Hokage got there at the exact same time I did. "Good morning (Y/n)," he greeted me. "Good morning Lord Hokage," I greeted him back as I bowed a little. He chuckled, "(Y/n) in this situation, treat me as your Sensei rather than your Hokage. When in training just call me Hiruzen Sensei okay?" he said.

That was definitely a shocker, but I bounced back right away, and smiled at him, "right, Lor- uh I mean Hiruzen Sensei, so what's first," I asked. "Right, since this is our first day, today we will be testing all your skills. This is so I know what exactly I'm working with, so are you ready? We're going to spar, so come at me with all you got, or I won't be able to train you properly," he encouraged, as he took his hat and cloak off. "Right I'm ready whenever you are," I said while getting into my fighting stance, and hardening my facial features. This was not going to be easy, but it definitely was going to be fun.

~Naruto's p.o.v~

"AAHHH!!! Darn it (Y/n) that was cold! What did you go and do that for!?" I yelled at her while I chunked my pillow at her hitting the closed door hard. "Man she's so Annoying," I grumbled as I got up, and got ready for the day. I didn't have time to get my hair dry, so it was still dripping wet by the time I began to walk towards the bridge. Man I will so get her back for this!!

When I finally got there, the lovely Sakura, and the stupid Sasuke were already there. "You're late," Sasuke said as I sat down on the bridge. "Oh shut up! I would have gotten here sooner if my stupid sister hadn't decided to pour freezing water all over me this morning to wake me up!" I shouted at him. Sasuke smirked at my comment, "well it's one way of waking you up," he mumbled while leaning against the rail.