Visitors

~Kuina's p.o.v.~

"That didn't take you long," Sasuke muttered as I appeared behind him. I looked around, "where the hell are your goons?" I asked. "We split to search for information." he explained. Finally my eyes went on to him and I noticed a major difference in his outfit, "What's with the cloak?" I asked as I pulled on the sleeve of it a little. "It's a way to keep ourselves properly hidden in public as well as a way to tell others we are a team. We brought you one as well," he claimed before he dug in his pack and pulled one out.

I held it out and pouted, "aw come on, do I have to wear this? I'm not even really a part of your team and it'll clash with my outfit," I whined. Sasuke looked at me for a moment before he leaned in closely, "we're alone here. You don't have to be in full act around me," he whispered. I sighed, "I know, but I just had a very stressful couple of days. Right now, I don't feel like being myself. At least in this form I'm not hunted down for simply existing," I said while folding and handing Sasuke the cloak back.

"I don't understand why you're the one who had to stick your neck out like that still," he claimed as we continued to walk. Of course I had told Sasuke the plan before I left. That was the only reason I was able to leave without too many questions from the others in the first place. " Because it was my fault he died. Sure they were also after the bounty on his head, but they wouldn't have traveled that far into our territory if they hadn't been after me in the first place. I killed my Sensei's son, and I wasn't about to let that go so easily." I explained.

We were silent for a while as we walked. Sasuke knew better than to tell me what had happened to Asuma Sensei wasn't my fault. At least for right now. "That's four down now right?" he eventually asked. I nodded my head, "that means your odds of finding Itachi have increased.," I added before a very intrusive thought came to mind and I let out a dark and pained chuckle, "maybe I should stop hiding under this mask. Itachi is bound to find you if he knows you're hanging out with a jinjuriki. Say, since I'm not considered a human do you think it's considered beastiality for you to be with me?" I asked.

"Don't joke like that (Y/n)," Sasuke said without skipping a beat. I didn't say anything after that. I was in a mood, that was for damn sure, and all I wanted to do was run it off or train it off, but that wasn't something I could do at this point. We walked deeper into the forest before entering a clearing where we both stopped. Someone had been following us, and if there was going to be a fight, it would be easier to do so out in the open.

"Show yourself, who are you?," Sasuke ordered as we both slowly turned around. The one following us slowly walked out of the shadows and I quickly pulled out both Suraisu and Saikoro almost as if on instinct. Sasuke threw his arm out in front of me, making me freeze before he took a small step towards the man separating us some more. I knew we were bound to find members soon, but not this soon! "I know those robes. You're with-," "So, you're Sasuke, huh? You really do look just like Itachi," the Akatsuki member claimed as he continued to walk towards us.

He was wearing their signature cloak and had an orange swirl mask on with only one hole for him to see out of. My heart raced inside my chest and I tried to force myself to calm down. Thanks to all the talks I've had with Kurama and him allowing me to view some of his memories, I remembered the man that helped to kill my parents. To wear a mask with one eye hole was rare, in the same location as the other was even rarer. But... this one didn't sound the same as the other. Could they be working together? Or was this new one a student of his?

After the Itachi comment, Sasuke glared at the man and he retreated back to the trees crying about how scary Sasuke was.... Okay, maybe they weren't the same guy at all? Was this really just a strange coincidence? I didn't get much time to think on this topic before something even more impossible caught our attention and we had to dodge an aerial attack from DEIDARA!? Sasuke used one of his snake summons to shield us from the blast, and I heard Deidara claiming proudly how he had defeated Sasuke.