Finally!! Enter Tsunade!

~(Y/n)'s p.o.v.~

"Hey (Y/n)! What are you doing!?" Naruto shouted at me as I reappeared near him. "None of your damn business," I teased him. "What are you doing on the ground?" I asked him. "N-nothing! I was just taking a small break!" he shouted at me as he jumped up onto his feet. "I will get this down!" he shouted as he focused on his new ball. For a minute he just stood there staring at the ball.

"You sure you weren't just taking a nap back there?" I teased him. "Grr it's harder to concentrate with you bullying me all the time (Y/n)! Why aren't you training yourself huh!?" Naruto shouted at me as he tossed his rubber ball towards me. "Calm down. I got bored of getting nowhere with the training so I decided to work on my other skills that's all." I admitted as I caught his ball. Again I was lying to my brother. The truth was I figured out how to pop the rubberball late last night but I didn't want to tell Naruto because I was scared that if he figured out I had learned it first that he'd become disheartened and give up learning the jutsu.

Unlike Naruto, I already know how to create jutsus that require hand signs. They're not complicated to me. And unlike me, Naruto needed to learn this jutsu. To be honest, I felt sort of out of place learning this jutsu with him. Did Jiraiya think we'd make friendly competition? Was this jutsu really going to help me not run away anymore?

"Anyway, I guess I'll work on it some more now that I've gotten some time to clear my head. Have fun Naruto," I said as I took the ball he had thrown at me and went back over to my usual spot as I pretended to work on the jutsu. A couple minutes later I heard Naruto shouting and then a loud explosion. I ran back over to him where I used the scenery to deduce something had blasted Naruto all the way under Jiraiya's feet. "When did he get here?" I asked myself as I caught up to them.

"Haha look (Y/n). I figured it out," Naruto mentioned tiredly. I smiled and crouched down to his level to ruffle his hair, "good job little brother," I praised him getting a smile and giggle from him. "Well well what do we have here? Seems like the youngest of the bunch is the faster learner. And you pride yourself for being the fastest in the leaf," Jiraiya taunted me. "Shut it pervy sage," I shot at him as I stood up and began to try and pop the rubber ball in my hand, "And at least some of us-, " my ball interrupted me for a second as it exploded in my hand, "are still able to finish," I teased him.

It took him a second to realize what I was talking about and Naruto was none the wiser. "Hey! Why you ungrateful little brat! I'll have you know that I am still very much in the game and all the tools work just fine!" he shouted at me. "Oh dammit Pervy Sage no one wants to hear that!" I shouted at him as I covered my ears with my hands. "Watch your language!" he shouted back at me. "You first!" I shot back. "Uh excuse me. Can we get back to my training?" Naruto asked, interrupting our argument and pulling us out of our glaring contest.

"What's the third step, Pervy Sage?" Naruto asked. Jiraiya sighed and stood up straight "That'll have to wait for now. It's time for us to meet up with Tsunade," Jiraiya explained. I swear I could actually FEEL him tap dancing on my last nerve. He's lucky I don't have any other option but to train under him right now! "Grrrrr patients patients patients," I growled to myself. I could practically feel the migraine coming on.

"Okay, let's go!" Jiraiya shouted while posing with a pointed finger up in the air. Apparently even Naruto was sick and tired of Jiraiya and he got literally no response out of either of us causing him to look back at us confused. "Let's go? Are you kidding me? Quit acting like a stupid little kid, will ya?" Naruto shot out. "Ooooh? I don't think even I've seen him frustrated like this before," I thought to myself as I watched this new side of Naruto take place. "What the- This is normal for your sister but why are you in such a bad mood?" Jiraiya asked. "Hey! I can be calm," I shot in. "Well what do you think? We're still in the middle of my training. You said there were three steps to learn, right? Well, I've only learned two of them now quit holding out on me," Naruto complained.