Learning Housework and The Truth

~Sasuke's p.o.v. ~

Kakashi Sensei didn't wake up until the next morning, but (Y/n) seemed to be the one to sleep in. Actually despite being asleep, she looked like she hadn't slept at all if you asked me. When Kakashi woke up, he first looked around at his surroundings before he told us that we had all been fooled by the mysterious masked guy from yesterday. We thought he was a tracker ninja like he told us, but in reality what he was is an ally of Zabuza who used his needles to only put Zabuza in a death like state to trick us.

That meant Zabuza was going to be back! And if he wiped the floor with us last time, no telling what he'd do to us now. Especially to (Y/n) after she embarrassed him by getting past his jutsu. Speaking of (Y/n), she still had yet to wake up, and Kakashi took notice of it. "What happened to (Y/n)? Is she alright," he asked, but honestly I wasn't sure what the right answer was.

"I don't know ever since that battle, she's been acting kind of strange. I thought she was just tired, but when we got here, and had you situated she went into the forest. Sasuke went after her, but they both didn't return until later in the day. The moment they got back they both fell asleep, but I woke up to (Y/n) tossing in her sleep in the middle of the night," Sakura explained.

Then Kakashi turned to me. I guess he wanted me to fill in the details that Sakura couldn't, "I saw (Y/n) going into the forest, so I followed her. She was up in a tree meditating because her head was foggy, and she was trying to clear it up. Sometimes after overworking herself, (Y/n) can get very bad migraines, so she wanted to calm herself in case one happened. I just kept her company until she felt okay to come back inside to rest," I explained.

She was NOT going to like that I told Kakashi and Sakura about this at all, but they needed to know. Because the last thing we needed to happen, was for Zabuza to attack, and for her to go down over a migraine without anyone knowing why.

"Hey you! Quit telling (Y/n)'s secrets like that! How do you even know about them," Naruto yelled at me. "Be quiet you idiot or you'll wake her," I warned him. "Naruto, would you like to add something to this? Knowing your teammates' weaknesses can help you to better protect them, so if these migraines are of concern for (Y/n), then we need to know in case it happens in battle, so someone can protect her," Kakashi Sensei explained.

Naruto thought about it, and sat down on the ground crossing his legs and arms. "Well I guess that makes sense," he started before his face turned blue, "but if I tell you I'm afraid of what she might do to me," he explained. "Naruto..," Kakashi warned him. Man he was definitely not playing around right now. "Okay okay, sheesh. Well first of all I don't think she had a migraine in the middle of the night because we would have heard her crying, or something. Her migraines get that bad, and trust me despite how much she tries to hide them, she can't. Trust me, I didn't find out about them until I was nine, and we were walking to school. She tried to run away from me, but she was in so much pain that she tripped on air, and fell to the ground. Seriously her nose was bleeding and everything, but all she could think about was her head. They're really no joke. I asked her once how long she's had them, but she couldn't remember a time without them. Only that she thinks they started after she turned one. She says it's just a feeling she has. But those migraines are like a curse that's been placed on her, so if she had one last night, we would have all noticed it. I think she had another nightmare, and that's why she looks so exhausted," Naruto explained.

"Wow, so I guess there's at least something even Naruto can pay attention to," I thought to myself. "You're right Naruto. If she had a migraine last night, no doubt that she would have even woken you up Sensei," I explained to Kakashi. "Hmmm, well we'll let her rest for now, as for you guys. We need to start working if we're going to defeat Zabuza," Kakashi said.