One by One, How the Mighty do Fall

~(Y/n)'s p.o.v.~

I ignored the concerned looks and whimper from the squad and Akamaru as I repatched myself up double securing my stomach wound and taking this time to wrap up my shoulder as well. Kiba was a little embarrassed when I took my shirt off to better wrap my shoulder, and almost blew our cover, before Shikamaru shut him up. "Grow up you stupid mutt. My sports bra covers everything. Besides, how do you think your mother and sister are going to react if I tell them you were gawking at me like an animal in heat?" I asked.

His face turned red but other than that I was allowed to finish bandaging and dressing myself while helping Shikamaru set up the plan in peace and quiet. I had just finished zipping up my jacket when Fatso decided to cause an earthquake in the general area, flushing us out. "(Y/n), you take Neji, and Choji and head out for Sasuke." Shikamaru ordered us. We were all about to head off, when Fatso destroyed the ground again and disappeared.

Neji used his byakugan and searched the area while Kiba sniffed around. Soon he was able to tell that Fatso was behind us. We all turned and there Fatso was... holding a huge ass boulder above his head!? It was pretty easy to dodge once he finally threw it at us, but then he disappeared again. We tried to escape his next attack, but Shikamaru wasn't quick enough and ended up getting grabbed by the guy.

He held him upside down by his feet. "Haha, you're in charge of this ragtag bunch am I right?" Fatso asked him. "Well half right," I thought to myself as I tensed up and prepared to grab my sword. "When you got an idiot for a leader, the whole team suffers. Know what I mean? That girl with you all seemed to understand real quick judging by how fast she ran off," Fatso explained before he looked up and spotted me almost immediately.

He laughed, "aw have a change of heart?" he taunted. I pulled out my sword and spun it swiftly, "nah I just decided killing you was an opportunity I couldn't risk missing," I shot back. "Well, I'd like to see you try, but first things first. Following orders from an idiot like this just won't work for you. Here, let me get rid of him!" Fatso shouted as he spun Shikamaru around by his ankle and tossed him away.

Just as Shikamaru left his grip, I transported to his kunai while Choji went and saved Shikamaru. "Don't do me any favors," I threatened him as I pushed the tip of my sword a little more into his jugular. I had placed one of my feet just behind his own foot, and I was prepared to hook it to trip him if he tried anything. His smirking is what stopped me from making the final blow, "I don't know what's more pathetic, the fool or those who follow him," he taunted as he glared down at me.

I let out a dark chuckle, "good thing they have a monster for a second leader then," I said. That got his attention solely focused on me and I could tell he was trying to think of his next move. After all, he was under an order not to harm me, 'try keeping Sasuke on your side if you break his damn orders by killing me!' I told him with my eyes. "I'll tell Orochimaru to say hi to you once I send him to hell next," I told Fatso before I began to prepare for my final cut.

"(Y/n)!" Neji shouted, alerting me just in time to the kunai quickly making its way to my liver. Sneaky bastard had been prepared to take me out after all! I stepped away from his attack, before jumping back to my team. "Thanks Neji," I said. "That does it! No one tries to kill my sister without having to deal with me afterwards! You're going down buddy! Believe it!" Naruto shouted, but before he could once again go after the guy, Choji shouted at him to stop. Choji rarely raised his voice like that and it caught all of our attention.

I was startled to see the hardened look on his face as well, he was pissed. "I'll handle him... This guy is mine," he told us. "Choji?" Shikamaru stuttered. "What the heck do you think you're talking about!? This isn't the kind of guy you can take on your own!" Naruto shouted at him. "He's mine I said!" Choji shouted through gritted teeth. "Yeah, but Choji, you're...," Naruto trailed off after catching the cold stare I was giving him.