Recruit Number 1: Suigetsu The Streaker

~(Y/n)'s p.o.v.~

Sasuke interrupted my sentence by kissing me out of the blue. I wasn't expecting it, but what I really wasn't expecting was the sensation of something within myself clicking into place. Like that feeling you get when you put the last piece of the puzzle into place. Everyone practically shoved the idea of loving Sasuke down my throat for my whole life, so I wasn't sure my feelings for him were real. But ever since Kankuro and I had a 'heart-to-heart' all those years ago I couldn't get what he said out of my mind.

"It's time for you to stop ignoring your feelings for those around you"................ "You're not mad that Sasuke left your village"

At that time I was upset with Kankuro because he was accusing me of coddling everyone around me when the only person I truly ever coddled was Naruto, even if I hadn't been aware of it. But now, I understood what he was really trying to get me to see. I wasn't mad that Sasuke left the village, I was mad that he left me behind. I wasn't upset that he almost killed Naruto, I was upset that I hadn't been the one to fight him instead. Maybe I could have stopped him, or had made him see reason.

I was mad that he left me all alone. That I wasn't good enough for him to stay with. I was mad that I loved Sasuke, and didn't realize it until he left. He pulled away and smirked at me, "that answer your question?" he asked me. My face burned and my ears felt like they were on fire. Sasuke met my eyes, "wow, finally found something that'll shut you up," he teased. I reacted on instinct and punched him in the face sending him flying backwards as another feeling of something clicking within myself echoed through my body.

"Okay, when did you get so sensitive?" Sasuke asked as he struggled to get back up off the ground. I glared at him and marched up over to him, "that was for leaving the village." I said before I punched him again. "That was for hurting my brother," I continued. "This," I started as I went to punch him in the face again, but this time he caught my wrist.

"Would you stop already?" he asked. I narrowed my eyes further at him before I flipped him over my shoulder and tossed him down on the ground hard, "is for trying to protect me without my permission," I finished my sentence. He closed his eyes and rolled to his side trying to breathe again. I walked around him and grabbed the collar of his shirt pulling him up to hit feet. "And this," I said before I pulled him in for a kiss, "is for loving me back," I replied with a smug look on my face as I stared into his confused yet intrigued face.

"You done hitting me now?" he asked. I shoved him away and walked over to where I had dropped my mask and wig. "So... When do we chop the head off of the snake?" I asked. "Once, we get the plan set up," Sasuke replied.

~Time Skip~

"Would you quit looking at me like that?" Sasuke complained as we walked back to the hideout. "I have my mask on, so I'm literally not looking at you in any way," I pointed out. "Don't get smart with me (Y/n)," he said. "I can't help it. I don't like this plan," I complained for most likely the 15th time. "Do you not like the plan, or do you not like the fact that you're not involved in it?" he asked. I narrowed my eyes at him, "and there's that look again," he said as he shook his head and a small smirk formed on his face.

He may complain that I'm judging him, but he couldn't lie to me. I knew he missed my nagging. "If you somehow survive this idiotic plan of yours, are you going to finally change clothes?" I asked. "Again with the clothes. What's wrong with them?" he asked. "You look like you grabbed two cut up pillow cases and put them on your body using that god awful rope to keep them from falling off, and on top of all that you still manage to look like a stripper!" I shouted at him. His right eye twitched in annoyance, "I'm the stripper, yet you're the one in short as hell shorts that don't even go past your Kimono," he retorted.