✧4✧

Minho dragged Ben through the maze doors, but you weren't aware of it since they came back so early.

Newt shoved his way through the door to your room. (You had your own room since you were the only girl) "Hey watch it!" You exclaimed. "Uh sorry..Ben's back."

Happiness swiped across your face and your eyes watered with joy. You went to run out the door but Newt grabbed your arm, stopping you in your tracks. You looked at him confused and agitated. What the shuck is he doing?

--"Y/N, h-he's been stung."
"Newt quit playing around!"
--"I'm not kidding Y/N."
"Newt stop it." You rolled your eyes at him, he couldn't have been stung during the day time.. could he?
-
--"Fine, if you don't believe me go and see for yourself."
"That's not funny.."
You ran off to find Minho, leaving Newt behind. You heard him call your name, but you just wanted to see Ben. Had he really been stung? Was Newt telling the truth? The overthinking brought you to tears, so you ran faster.
You accidentally ran into Minho in the process.
"Oi, shank slow down! You're gonna mess up my new shoes!"
Minho said, looking down at his feet. "Where's Ben?"
"With the Medjacks."
"What?!"
Tears now rushed down your face. You shut your eyes tightly.
"No no please let this be a dream. Please, please Ben. Please,
not today."

----
Ah I hate myself. What do you guys think? Sorry I haven't updated, and do you guys like it better when I say "you" or "I" ? Ily all thanks for making my life better💙