✧6✧

I watched as the poor guy freaked out. He had brown hair and eyes. He was tall, thin, and pretty much in shape. I could tell by the way he took off running as soon as he got out of that shuck box.

I remember when I was a greenie.

I walked up to the poor guy and introduced myself, giving him a hand to help him up. After he ran, he face planted into the ground and everyone started laughing. Yes it was hilarious, but a part of me felt really bad. It's really stressful on the first few weeks. "Thanks." He muttered grabbing it. "Remember your name greenie?" I asked him. "Why does everyone keep calling me that?" "It means newbie. So, do you remember?" He shook his head. "It's alright, it'll come back to you." I patted his shoulder and walked off as Newt walked up.

"I'll give you the tour." I heard Newt say, "and there's a greenie celebration tonight. Be there. Hey Y/N, are you going?" Newt shouted in my direction and I looked back and shrugged. "Maybe." I turned back around and walked to my room, trying to think of when I'll be able to see Ben.
-
Newt's POV:
I stared at Y/N as she walked away. I felt so bad for her, you can tell she's really upset when she shows her feelings, cause she never does.
"The girl's really pretty." The greenie said, interrupting my thoughts.
-"What?!"
"Nothing."
-"Yeah, well she's taken." I said, breaking eye contact.
"By you, right?" He asked rolling his eyes.
"No...I wish" I whispered.
"Don't you all?"
"I don't know, but all I know is that I've liked her since she came out of that shuck box. Now she's with this bloody slinthead runner that has been-" I stopped myself before I said too much. "You wouldn't understand greenie.
"What's a runner? Where even am I? Why haven't you told her? Why doesn't she like you? Who's Ben? What's wrong with him? What's a slinthead?"
The greenie blew my ears up with too many questions.
"Greenie, would you please just slim it for now?! C'mon, I'll show you around."
-
I wasn't sure whether to be happy that Ben was stung or upset. It's really breaking Y/N's heart, and I much rather her be happy. I don't deserve her anyway..
I thought.
I have to find a way for her to see Ben soon. I hate seeing her upset.
I signed to myself, showing the greenie around.

--------
I hope you liked this chapter! Please vote and maybe comment?❤️ ily all and thanks for 600 views!!!!😘