✧14✧

"Ah, my head hurts." I complained as I compressed my fingers to the temples of my head. It felt like there was a Griever trapped in there and was pounding to get out.

I wiped my eyes and saw Newt poking around my room.
"Shuck, Newt, what the shuck are you doing in here?"

He looked like a hurricane had hit and he was standing right next to it. His hair was a mess, and his eyes looked like he hadn't slept in ages.

"You should've bloody seen yourself last night, then you wouldn't have to ask." He chuckled, but something was a tad off with him.

"What happened?"
"You were really drunk, I'm surprised you're not--"

My stomach started gurgling and I rushed to the bathroom to get rid of whatever remained in my stomach from yesterday. Newt followed me into the bathroom and held my hair back.

"Never mind."

I let out an embarrassed laugh.
"Are you ok?" Newt asked.
"Yeah, yeah. Just fine," I walked out of the bathroom and laid back on my bed. "I just have a massive headache." "Maybe it was all that bloody drinking you did."
"Wait, I drank that nasty--"
"Yup."
"Oh. Gross."
"It's not that bad. Anyway you were talking so crazy last night. It was kinda hilarious."
"What the shuck did I say?"
"Can't remember half of it."

Newt had a look on his face that seemed like he wasn't telling the complete truth.

"Uh, okay. Well, I'm ok. You can go now if you want. Thanks for talking care of me."

I gave him a small smile.

"Bloody shuck Y/N. You don't have to lie to me, I'm not going to leave you alone."

"Newt pleasee, I'm fine really!"

He joined me on my bed.

"Y/N, you don't have to act like you aren't upset because of what's happening with Ben. Shuck, he's probably the bloody reason why you drank so much yesterday.
"Yeah.."

My voice trailed off.

"You hungry?" Newt asked.
"Not really."
"Well you have to bloody eat something, c'mon."

Newt grabbed my hand and pulled me up, he watched worriedly as I caught my balance.

"Newt! I'm okay! Stop worrying! You worry too much!"

Newt frowned.

-------
Good chapter?? Thank you all so much for the comments and votes you guys have no idea how much you make my day. Let me know how I could do the same good that??❤️❤️❤️