✧27✧

Newt's POV:

"What did you bloody tell her?" I asked anxiously.

"I said it was fine with me, but that she had to talk with Alby first."

"Minho why'd you bloody tell her it was fine? Now she thinks she can be a runner! I won't allow it! Now she's gonna hate me even more!"

"Dude, because it is fine, duh. Why else would I say that? She knows she can be a runner, I don't think you can stop her."

"Well I will! I can't bloody loose her! She means more to me than she'll ever know!"

"Dude, you need to just tell her how I feel before you actually loose her. Stop prancin' around and playin' games like a shuck child." Minho snorted.

"I've bloody tried Minho! Although I dream of her all the time, it's not meant to be! Something always interrupts--"

"Well, try again."

I rolled my eyes as Minho walked off, he wouldn't understand.

I walked around to see if I could find Y/N. I really needed to talk to her. About everything.

She was siting by the lake I tried to kiss her in. It only brought back horrible, embarrassing memories.

I cringed at the thought.

I can't tell her how I feel. It'll just be the same "I can't because Ben" excuse. I bloody bet she's only using that to reject me gently.

I sighed.

Y/N made eye contact with me and rolled her eyes, focusing her gaze back to the shimmering lake.

"Why do you want to be a runner?"

Silence.

"Y/N."

"Alby and Minho said it was fine. Why do you always have to butt into everything?"

"I'm not, i-it's just that-- Y/N, I don't want you to be a runner."

"Newt! What the shuck! Can't you just leave me alone for once?! Stop worrying about me! You're not my dad or my mom or my guardian or anything! You're not even in command! So just shuck off!"

"Y/N, you don't understand! I just can't leave you alone! You--"

"Newt. I'm being a runner and that's final. There's nothing you can do about it."

"Fine Y/N, but not without me."

-------
ILY ALL SO MUCH DONT EVER FORGET YOUR WORTH AND NOBODY CAN DETERMINE THAT FOR YOU I LOVE YOU