✧36✧

I quickly sat up, cupping the boy's face in my hands.

"Hey, hey it's okay. Don't apologize I get it, you don't mean it. I know you didn't mean it."

"I just feel terrible about it. I-I don't know what happened."

"I don't know either Ben."

Newt stood by the doorway, his head leaning on the wooden panels, obviously intrigued by our conversation.

"I'm sure you're glad he's back Y/N." Newt stated, an upset expression prominent on his face.

"No. I mean yes, I am, but Ben, we can't be together, Newt and I are--"

"Meant to be together. I know, I saw you both together when I was going through the changing." Ben looked down. "I-I'm upset I can't call you mine anymore, but I-I'm happy. Newt's a great guy, you deserve him."

"Thanks." I smiled softly. "You're a great guy too."

I looked over at Newt who was nodding, clearly still disappointed.

I gave Ben a look and he understood and left.

"What?" I asked Newt.

"Are you going to go back to him now?"

"No."

"If you want to you can, I mean I know how much he means--"

"No, Newt. I want to be with you. I love you. I always have, e-even when I was with Ben."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

Newt wrapped me in his arms as my head laid on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. He lightly kissed my forehead.

"I love you too Y/N."

------
How do you guys feel about Ben being back? Lolll. You're gorgeous don't you forget it. strut those hallways wink at cute boys. you get it girl!!