✧10✧

I walked up to the crowd of noisy boys and looked around. It was cheerful as always. I watched the fire blaze and sparks fly as all the Gladers cheered.

"There she is!" Most of them called when I walked up. I closed my eyes and tried to forget about everything that's happened.

I mean Ben would want me to enjoy myself right? I miss him so much.

I walked up to Newt and the greenie, they were leaning against one of the logs, talking.

"Hey greenie! Remember your name yet?" I asking, putting on the best smile I could manage.

"Not yet Y/N, soon I hope, it wrecks my brain trying to figure it out!" I laughed. "You'll get there soon buddy." I said playfully slapping his shoulder.

"Hey Newt." He nodded towards me, then he looked at the greenie as if he was asking him to leave. "Alright, alright." He said, getting up to leave. I laughed. "Can I have a sip of your drink?" I begged Newt. Surprised, he handed it over and I chugged down as much as I could.

"That's way more than a bloody sip! Here, I'll get another, take mine."

I don't normally drink, but I figured why not right? I have nothing to loose..It tasted so bad, but it was somehow extremely satisfying.

Then a thought slipped into my mind;
Maybe it'll get my mind off of Ben.

-----------
I hope you guys loved this chapter as much as I love you❤️ wait, is that possible? NOPE❤️ I love you guys so much!! Remember that I'm here for you all at all times. Don't forget to vote and comment? The next chapter is probably my favorite hehe. I love my pretty noses❤️❤️