✧15✧

All the Gladers were sitting at the lunch table as I walked up slowly with Newt. He looked at me and smiled.

"You can go ahead and sit, I'll get you something."

"But Newt, I'm not that hungry."

He frowned and walked off as I sat by Minho and the Greenie.

"No you're just a greenie!" Minho yelled.

Their conversation ended just as quickly as I sat down. "Uh, hey guys."
I sighed.
"Hey Y/N," Minho let out a frustrated groan. "How are you?"
"Still alive." I replied, forcing a laugh. "It'll get better, I promise." Minho said as he placed an arm over my shoulder and tried to warm me with a smile.

He was like my older brother, I don't know what I'd do without him.

"I'm holding you to that promise," I snickered. "Remember your name yet greenie?" I asked, trying to get my mind off of Ben.

"Actually I did! Last night, when I was fighting Gally, you weren't there?"

"Uh, I don't know, I can't remember."

"Oh, well it's Thomas."

"Cool."

Newt sat down next to Minho and I, placing a paper plate full of food in front of me.

I looked at him with a 'do I have to eat'
facial expression. "Yes, Y/N, you have to eat. If you don't, I'll feed you in your bloody sleep." He chuckled, but I groaned and picked at whatever was on the plate.

Newt's POV:
I watched Y/N as she picked on her food with a disgusted look on her face.

I have no idea why she claimed she wasn't bloody hungry, she hasn't eaten in a while.

I fixed my gaze towards Minho's arm around Y/N, and glared at him, he knew I bloody loved her.

Once he noticed, he backed off a bit. I don't know why I get so bloody jealous, I just don't want her getting hurt.

I don't know.

Once she was finished picking at her food, Y/N looked at me with her sad empty eyes, and it shattered my heart. I can't stand seeing her upset, I wish I could tell her how much she means to me.

"Can I see him?" Y/N asked.

I thought about it for a second and then nodded. "Do you want me to--" she shook her head. "I'll go by myself, thanks." Her gentle hands brushed through my hair before she walked off.

--

"Okay, she's really, really pretty." Thomas chimed.
"Bloody shuck greenie, I already told you she has a boyfriend."
"It's Thomas..not 'greenie'"

"Sorry buddy," Minho said, cutting into our conversation. "Newt's already claimed her as his anyway."
I rolled my eyes at him. "Bloody shuck Minho I--"
"She is cute though." Minho smirked and strutted off.
"Minho's a sassy pants." Tommy stated.
I nodded annoyed in agreement.

----------
Did you guys like this? It's a decent length. Thank you all so much for the views and votes and I cannot wait until summer. NINE MORE DAYS I LOVE YOU ALL AND THE TST TRAILER SHUCK ITS AMAZING BUT ITS DIFFERENT FROM THE BOOK BUT OH WELL. WHAT DID U GUYS THINK?!?!