✧20✧

Your POV:

"Of course." Newt muttered. "He's alright, he'll be alright don't worry."

I nodded. "I'm sorry. I know I said I--"

"Don't apologize, I'd probably be the same if yo--I mean, uh if someone close to me got stung."

"Yeah." I muttered, wiping away the remaining tears on my cheeks.

...silence.

"I-I don't know what to say." I whispered, hoping he could hear.

"I want to show you something. Maybe it'll get your mind off things." Newt chimed, taking my hand.

We walked in the deadheads for what seemed for hours, all that surrounded us was dead grass and elderly trees, but it was kinda of peaceful.

Newt and I were silent, but that's how we liked it, plus, I can't even remember the last time I've actually spent time with him, without mentioning Ben.

He's the kind of person that will be there for you through thick and thin, and I would hate for anything terrible to happen to him; he deserves more than what I could imagine.

Just talking to him gives me peace and reassurance on everything. Speaking of talking to him, he never told me what he said he's been wanting to.

"Uh, Newt? What were you going to--"

"Wait," he stopped me mid-sentance and turned around to face me. "close your eyes love."

I didn't say anything, just simply closed my eyes.

--------
GUYS PLEASE HANG ON THIS WAS A FILLER BUT I REALLY LIKE THE NEXT CHAPTER DONT FORGET THAT YOU ARE ALL DROP DEAD GORGEOUS AND AMAZING LOOKING AND YOU GUYS HAVE RAVISHING HEARTS PLEASE DONT BE SAD AND IF YOU ARE PM ME. YOU ALL ARE SPECIAL PLEASE REMEMBER THAT & I LOVE YOU PRETTY NOSES HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!!!