✧11✧

You watched the peaceful calming fire as you laughed your head off at nothing in particular.

"Newt, Newt, Newtiee, get me another drink! Pleaseee!"
You begged.
"Uh, love, I think you've had enough."
"Pleaseee Newt."
"Y/N, no you've-"
You hastily pressed a finger against Newt's lips.
"Shhh, Newtie, I've only had like 1, 3, 4, 6, 2" you counted on your fingers, "I've only had like 5!"

He pushed your finger away from his lips, "You're bloody drunk as shuck Y/N. I'm not getting any more for you."
You laughed. "Then I'll get it myself. I, the wonderful Y/N, is a strong, independent women that doesn't need no tan--I mean, man!"
Newt couldn't resist a chuckle. "Yes, that's bloody wonderful." He said in his breathtaking accent.

You stumbled to your feet using Newt's shoulder for balance, then staggered towards one of the Gladers and took their drink, "Cheers!" You knocked an imaginary cup against yours, then chugged down some of the still unknown liquid.

Newt walked up to you and placed his hands on your shoulders, startling you. "Alright, alright, love, let's get you to bed." He said, grabbing the mason jar and handing it back to the Glader. "Sorry Jeff, she's kinda, y'know."

Jeff laughed and nodded, "Night Y/N, have fun with the shuck hangover tomorrow."
"Huh? I'm not hanging over your house house tomorrow! And Newt, I'm not drunk!" You yelled. Newt still had his hands on your shoulders and he guided you to the homestead. "Oh right, well I have to show you something in the uh-homestead. It's called a uh- a umm, bloody bed!"
"What's a umm bloody bed?"
"You'll see love."
-----------
I hope you guys liked this chapter because I did😂 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K READS THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE ILY ALL AND IM HERE FOR YOU ALL TOO OKAY? OKAY. ❤️