✧9✧

Next thing I knew, Newt was knocking on my door, again. I mean he was trying to be there for me and stuff; I get it, it's really sweet, but I really just want to be left alone.

Once again, I wiped my tears and acted like I was okay.

"Hey Love." Newt said, softly smiling. I just had to smile back, I felt so rude. "Hey Newt." It was silent for a while before Newt broke it. "Uh, I came here to see if you were going to the Greenie party? It's about to start."
"Uh," I looked away. "I don't know Newt, I'm not really in a party mood." "

"C'mon Y/N, it wouldn't be the same without you, plus you need to get your mind off things. I sighed, I really didn't want to go. "I guess. Fine, I'll go." I said forcing a smile. I hoped he couldn't tell. His face lit up, "I'll see you soon!" He said nodding and limped away. I examined the space he left empty for a while then shut my door.

I braided my hair to keep it out of my face and threw on my boots.

Shuck it, I don't care how I look; it's going to be so lonely without Ben.

Newt was right though, I needed to get my mind off things, have some fun.

That's what Ben would want, right?

-------
I feel like these are sooo shorttt. Are you guys getting bored? I promise the next two chapters are better and not as sad..😂 thank you all so much for the votes, comments and reads! I love you guys so much and I hope my pretty noses are having a good day❤️❤️ your guys' comments always make me happy😘