SV - Trapped 5

"He's mine," a voice that had been haunting his dreams for the past two weeks rumbled. "By the right of Tom."

"That so?" Ideon's potential captor drawled, stance shifting and a disappointed look crossing his face. His men started to back off too. "I will not interfere with the right of Tom. Certainly not to someone of your standing."

"My house will remember as so."

An unfamiliar man appeared next to Ideon, giving him a wink as he rolled a med-scanner over his leg. Numbness spread over it, and Ideon's chest loosened. The cut on his hand was tutted at, but the medic did nothing to it. "We will get you proper medical attention at the base." The man smiled at him in a way that was no doubt meant to be reassuring.

Ideon shivered.

Horus and the stranger were making the traditional parting phases of their people. Tiredness dragged on his sense, and Ideon leaned on the person acting as a medic. The man rubbed his shoulder, surrounding him with a hint of warmth Ideon hadn't had in a while. There wasn't anything particularly noticeable about him. He had olive skin and grey eyes with short brown crew cut hairstyles.

"I'm Kydon," the man greeted.

"Ideon," Ideon greeted, watching as the man moved over him and checked his wounds. Kydon drained some of the smaller cuts of the purple pus, but he left the larger ones. "I would much rather go home," he closed his eyes and tried not to weep as everything collapsed on him.

"Tough," Kydon shrugged. "Be glad your alive."

There was a shift as the hunters walked away. The tall, looming nightmare crouched next to him. A large hand pressed to the centre of his back. "Is he ready to move?" the thick voice cutting into his chest. This man was going to press him down onto sheets and rut into him in a barbaric act of claiming. Ideon could do nothing to stop it now.

"As he'll ever be."

The hunter's hands were careful as he picked him up. Ideon expected some level of pain, but nothing barring the pull on his injuries came. Horus, the hunter's name was Horus. Andre had told him that. Kydon was likely the third mate. Quinn was the one he watched get fucked. Ideon found himself draping an arm over the man's broad shoulders rather than have it trapped between their bodies. It was more comfortable this way, and the slightly comforts available were welcome ones.

"It's nice to finally meet you face to face, little rat," Horus said as he started walking back to the scuttle. "I heard you've had a tough week." Smug confidence filled his words, but there was a touch of sympathy in the second statement.

"A touch," Ideon let his eyes open, rubbing them as they began to water. Warriors wouldn't appreciate a crying damsel. Not after everything Ideon had put them through. "It's definitely up there as one of my worst."

"You should have surrendered," Horus said, a touch scolding as his grip tightened. Kydon opened the door for them. Horus put him down on a reclining chair, buckling Ideon in being careful of the man's wounds. "It would have hurt less than this."

There was truth in that. Ideon didn't fight the buckles. His chest was numb. None of this was good. "I want Andre," he whispered, leaning back on the chair. There was a small chance they'd found him a different way, but Andre was the most likely. If Andre went to them, they had him somewhere. Quinn was not going to let go of Andre anytime soon if Ideon understood the relationship there. Getting Andre to go to them for help was as good as surrendering. Hopefully, they'd let him heal before expecting anything more from him.

"We'll get him for you. He needs to finish his contract," Horus said, a hand moving some of Ideon's grease slicked hair out of his face. "The Empire had already surrendered custody to us."

A dagger in the heart but not surprising in the least. He was a small cog after well. "Understood."

Horus glanced at his partner. Kydon offered a hopeless look. They didn't know how to deal with him. That was going to be a problem. Horus ran his fingers through Ideon's hair again before kissing his forehead. "Rest, we'll be back base soon."

Kydon replaced him at Ideon's side. Horus disappeared into the cabin, and the door closed as the engines began to whirl and startup. "Webb loves you very much," Kydon noted, fingers fiddling with some bit of tech. "He was going to stay in the system as long as your contract was valid. Quinn muddled with that a bit, but Webb is besotted with you."

"He's very loyal," Ideon said. Quinn, he and Andre had spoken before about Quinn before he was a real person. Just the man responsible for Andre serving the Empire instead of remaining home. The man who called him spider. Seeing how those two interacted was going to be hard.

"The two of you are lucky. Most cases like this would leave the partner left behind," Kydon continued, almost obvious to the fact Ideon didn't want to talk right then. "Unless there were children involved. Things get messy with children."

"You're kidnapping my partner as well, yayee. Let me crack open a bottle of wine," Ideon snorted.

Kydon grimaced, not missing his tone. "I mean, it's not that simple. Quinn and Webb have history, and I think even if this hadn't happened, fireworks would be going off between them. The two are very hot and heavy with each other. I'll find you some photos. They got passed around."

Despite everything, Ideon got the feeling that the man was genuinely trying to help. It only made him want to weep harder.

"Kydon, stop trying to help."

"It won't be as bad as you think."

Ideon doubted that. 

A/N: And that's the last I have written down. Maybe one day we'll get more but for now, know that maybe ten years ago, there would have been a noncon scene. Now, no. Despite Ideon's fears, they won't be raping him. Webb and Quinn will most likely end up sleeping together, maybe even Horus and Webb, but Ideon is a little too delicate at the moment for that without breaking him.