SV - Trapped 1

This one is M-rated, anyone under 18 please do not read. Part 2 will be T-rated. I repeat, this part is M-rated, do not read if you are under 18. Thank you. Enjoy.

---

The job was hard. Sneaking in and out of enemy bases was insane. Sadly it was a job that someone needed to do. Unlike many of the border disputes with minor nations, this one was sticking and causing more harm than the territory was worth. It's most significant worth was that the Great A.I had an interest in it. The senate was determined as ever to gain another card to use against their rivals.

Now if Ideon could find out why the Great A.I had an interest in this micronation, he'd be able to get out of this line of work. He got the main objectives completed—a copy of their latest battleplans. The two sides were at a stalemate; however, the Axus High Authority was making plans in case the ceasefire ended prematurely.

A logical thing to do, the Empire of Light was doing so as well. Hence Ideon currently stealing them.

Also made it more important that he did not get caught exiting the base. He could trigger the ceasefire to end, and that could no happen. At least not until the Empire had these battleplans. Some of them were somewhat important. Axus wanted to expand to a star system nearby. The Empire didn't want that, but if it outright tried to stop them, the other powers would move against them.

Some cultures were fine to expand. Nothing troublesome or problematic about them; only Axiums were not a fantastic culture base. Too warrior-like not to be a threat. The Great A.I had a couple of nations like that but micromanaged them to keep them from harming more peaceful societies. The Empire of Light was not the Great A.I. It adapted cultures to suit the ideal. It didn't have a logic computer at the centre of it to deal with the amount of trouble micromanaging nations took.

The Great A.I was the only power which allowed the warrior-based world to remain semi-independent. The Empire, the Hive, the Alliance of Suns, heck even the sodding Heavenly Plutocracy of Spheres forced the cultures to adhere to their ideals and laws. It wouldn't stop them from defending Axum if the Empire interfered.

It was way above Ideon's paygrade. What he did know, pretty firmly was that he was moving through the maintenance shafts of the base swiftly. A beep appeared on his visor. A scanner was up ahead.

He sat next to a bulkhead and waited for the thing to pass. His armour had the necessary tech to keep him hidden from the device, but he had to stay still. The scanners had cameras too. Human eyes would see what the scan would not. Time passed, every moment stretching out as he waited, the aching slow whiz as the floating machine scanned every sector for life.

The Axiums were paranoid. They had set the sectors as small as the machine could handle. Ideon approved. That didn't stop irritation rising as he waited to be able to move again. The longer he was trapped here, the more likely he'd be caught.

"Harder!" a voice growled demanding.

Ideon blinked, his visor going through a mental map of the base. He was near the gym showers. He flushed as a set of distinct sounds started up. His screen happily showed images of what was beyond a vent to his left, the scanner so close he couldn't afford to move now. Especially to watch two warriors fucking violently next to him. Damn.