𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐒𝐭.𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬, 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢
𝐍𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐃𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐢 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬
𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫..

𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬, 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐍𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐃𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐢 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

I picked Khyla up and walked down the hallway of my apartment where Brenden was busy playing around. Since I've had Khyla, I've been home with it all the time. I don't really go out anymore.

I stay home, take classes, and take care of her and Brenden all day. I'm a stay at home mom and full time teacher at the same time. I don't really mind it, I don't have any ambition to go out anyway.

My sister is dead. My baby father is in jail. My dad and mom are in Louisiana spending time with my Grandmo and my Mani is away at school.

Dee and Preach all out of town right now on some type of business thing so I don't do nothing but sit in this house. Chanel and Bre come over sometimes but other than that, I'm always just here with the kids.

"Brenden dont throw that!" I said grabbing the remote out of his head. "No no. That's bad."

I sat down on the couch and sighed. I was so tired and I had a entire paper due later on tonight. I could barely get anything done now that Khyla was here because she was so damn clingy. She cries whenever I tried to put her down and even when I try to walk away she screams.

I usually try to put her down for a nap and do my work but that doesn't always work. Sometimes I wished I didn't have to do everything by myself because being a single first time mother is so damn hard. Like this shit just makes me wanna go somewhere and cry.

I grabbed my laptop and started working on my paper as Khyla sat on my lap watching Cocomelon. I didn't see the hype in the show like Brenden and Khyla but I wasn't gonna say shit because this kept they bad assess quiet.

As I wrote my paper, my mind started thinking about everything that went on in the past two years. I ended things with Kadar as smoothly as possible.

Our whole relationship started getting draining for me. The fact that he kept going to jail was too much for me as well. I ain't no jail wife, I can't hold him down and wait for him my whole damn life.

Yeah, I love him and I'll forever wanna be with him but I can't. He doesn't care about his life and he doesn't care about mine. I feel like throughout our relationship he had selfish moments and so did I but putting yourself in a situation where you knew you would have to leave your family outweighed everything.

There was no way he didn't know it was going to end like that. You killed two brothers. He was extremely heavy in the streets, deeper than I knew, and that's why he got a 30 years to life.

When they arrested him, everything he was doing came out. They got him for drug trafficking, gun trafficking, and 1st degree murder. They tried to get him on King Pin charges but they never was able to because they didn't have good enough evidence for that.