28.

Vote & Comment

Enjoy ❤️

-KiiKii

————

Omniscient
St.Louis, Missouri

It has been 2 weeks since Nuni and Kadar last seen each other. Today is Numari and Katarina's baby shower so they both knew they would see each other. Nuni didn't really care too much to see Kadar because she has stuffed her emotions away.

She didn't have any feelings for him or anything that happened between them. She knew the real and she didn't even wanna explain to him what happened because she didn't like how comfortable he was with cutting her off. That was his second time "cutting" her off and she didn't plan on giving him a third.

Kadar on the other hand had heard the full story and still was mad about the situation. He felt like she should've woke him up and let him know what was going on because anything coul've happened. His job was to protect his sister, he didn't want her fighting anybody; regardless if she started it or not. He felt like Nuni should've came to him.

"Nuni, should I wear this?" Numani asked walking into Nuni room to see she was cuddled up with a blanket watching TV. Nuni looked over at her and shrugged.

"It's too much for a gender reveal. Throw some jeans on.." She said before looking back at the TV. Numani sighed and looked at her sister, she was worried about her. She could tell something was wrong, Nyla walked up the steps and walked into the room and looked at Mani.

"You skipping out on the gender reveal?" She asked, Mani shook her head.

"Why would I skip out on something I planned?" She asked with a frown, Nyla waved her off.

"What you plan? The taste of the cake?" Nyla asked, Nuni busted out laughing and looked at Mani waiting for her clap back as she mugged her.

"Y'know what fuck you, don't get none of it when it's time to cut it.." She said walking out the room causing Nuni to laugh harder. Nyla and Mani were always going back and forth but whenIt was time to fight, they had each others back.

"Bitch why you still laying down?" Nyla asked looking at Nuni.

"Ion know.." She mumbled.

"What's wrong? You still sad about Ace?" She asked, Nuni looked up and mugged her.

"Ain't ever sad bout no nigga. Y'know det. I'll go to the party when I go.." Nuni said shrugging, Nyla shook her head at Nuni.

"Y'know you can't keep burying your feelings? Like look atchu, picking up old habits. You falling back into the old hurt Nuni.." Nyla said, Nuni grabbed her remote and turned the TV off.

"I am the hurt Nuni. This is who I am, I ain't tryna run from it or change it no more.." She said shaking her head as Nyla looked at her.

She could tell that Kadar really did hurt Nuni no matter how much she denied it and acted as if she didn't give a fuck. She knew her like the back of her hand and she could tell when her long time friend turned sister was hurt.

"Nuni, what's wrong? Talk to me. We been at this too long for you to try to act like shit all good when I know first hand that it's not.." She said staring at her, Nuni sat there and shrugged.

"He asked me not to leave him but he left me." She said feeling herself about to cry, before a tear fell from her face she grabbed the water and sipped it to try to cool herself down.

"He don't care and neither do I," She said shrugging going back to herself. She felt like she was slipping with the feelings shit so she had to cut that shit off quickly.