38.

Vote & Comment ❤️

Make sure y'all reading carefully too so ya'll dont be confused when I do my bullshit 😁.

Enjoy🧏🏾‍♀️.

————

Miami, Florida

We walked out the airport towards the sprinter van where a man stood in front with Kadar's last name on it

Ouuu fancy 😁.

I gave my stuff to the man and climbed into the truck and climbed into the truck with Kadar. I went to sit down but he only pulled me onto his lap. He kissed my jaw and licked his lips at me.

"You take that Plan B yesterday?" He whispered to me, I nodded and unlocked my phone.

"I just feel like it's hot as fuck out this bitch.." Nyla said laying back on Beetle.

"How? The AC on.." Jamboy said mugging her.

"It's is kind of toasty.." Destiny said.

"I'm cold.." I said.

"It's that heart.." Preach said.

"What you sayin?" I said mugging him.

"You cold hearted.." He said, Beetle chuckled.

"Aye I wanna monkey.." He said looking up from his phone.

"Fa what?" Nyla asked with her face scrunched up.

"So he can be a stripper, that way I can make me some big money.." He said, I shook my head.

"Nigga no- Just why?" Preach said.

"To make big money, fuck ya'll not listening?" He said mugging us, I chuckled.

"We listening you just- dumb as hell.." Kadar said shaking his head as I laid on top of him.

"Ugh I cant wait till we graduate.." Bre spoke up.

Me and Her wasn't really speaking. She texted me happy birthday but I didn't respond cause I just don't fuck with her, simple. You tried to play with me and then jump in my business and then you gonna think we cool? You missing it. Girl fuck you.

If it was up to me, we would've been fought.

"On god. All I know prom finna go brazy.." Nyla said.

"I gotta find me a prom date.." I said, Chanel chuckled.

"Same.." She said. I felt a hand wrap around my throat causing me to start giggling.