67.

St.Louis, Missouri
Omniscient

Kadar laid under Nuni's neck as she slept with her thumb inside her mouth. She snored obnoxiously as Kadar hand rested around her neck, lazily. They both were in a deep sleep as Cookie laid in between them.

"Nuni.." Nyla said catching her attention. Nuni looked around and noticed she was in the middle of the street where they first met.

"Omg.." Nuni said wrapping her arms around Nyla. They hugged and held onto each other as tears fell down their faces. "I missed you so much.." She said between breaths.

"I know. I've been watching you.." Nyla said. "I've been missing you too Nuni.." She said letting her go.

"Your son is funny as hell.." Nuni said wiping her eyes with a smile, she smiled.

"Bitch I'm knowing. Breon done taught his ass how to growl.." She said rolling her eyes with a smile.

"Cause he slow.." Nuni said laughing.

"How's your pregnancy?" She asked touching her arm.

"It's ok. I wish you were here so you could go through it with me.." Nuni said with a sigh. "It's hard living without you dawg, it's weird.." She said.

"You ain't living without me. I'm still here.." Nyla said. "I'm always with you and my son and my nigga.."

"Breon need you. I feel like he finna so sum he gon regret.." Nuni said looking at Nyla who had her hair up in a bun and had on a white fitted dress with her feet out.

"I know, I'm going to his dream next.." She said. "I just wanted to come and tell you that I love you and I'm sorry that I didn't fight harder to stay here with you. Just tell my son that I love him and I'm always with him. I'm always with you and your baby. Your life is gonna be so beautiful." She said looking at Nuni with tears in her eyes.

"I love you too and I will.." Nuni said before hugging her again. They cried together as they hugged.

"Please just take care of my baby. Be there for him.."

"It ain't even no question.." Nuni said shaking her head. "I'll be there for Brenden and Breon and your family.."

"Thank you.." Nyla said. "Stay true.."

Nuni jumped up from her sleep and looked around. Tears were on her face as she sat there she sniffed with a smile. She looked over at Kadar who was sleep with his mouth open. She shook him. "Bae.." She said as she shook him.

"Mm.." Kadar groaned before moving around.

"Kadar.." Nuni called out with tears in her eyes. "She came to me, Kadar she came to me.." She said with a cry.

"What you talking bout Nu.." He said with a low voice.

"Nyny.." She said before sniffing. "She came to me in a dream. She told me that she loved me and that I'll have a beautiful life.." She cried, Kadar opened his eyes and looked at Nuni before sitting up.

He didn't know what to say so he just wrapped his arms around her and held her as she cried in his arms. "Breathe.." He whispered to her as she wailed. He rubbed her back and let her cry in his chest.