17.

St.Louis, Missouri

We walked into the kickback and I looked around as Chanel drunk ass held onto my shoulders

"Bitch why would you even come out if you drunk?" I asked with a mug as she followed me into the party.

"Nuni, she going through something.." Nyla said.

"Yeah, be nice.." Bre added, I mugged.

"Ok but she could've at least told me she was drunk before I came and got her. Then she inna car still drinking and shit like that's not cute or lady like.." I said with my top lip curled up.

"I knowww.." Chanel whined.

"Ugh she still crying?" I asked looking back at her.

"Bitch your so mean.." Nyla said shaking her head with a smile. I'm not mean I just expect certain shit from Chanel and I know my bitches and this ain't her.

"You and Ace perfect for each other.." Chanel said.

"Who?" I asked, Bre sucked her teeth and went over to the punch bowl. I eyed it and shook my head. They probably spiked that bitch. I'm not drinking it.

Hands on Yo Head While u Workin On Tha Floor
Fire up that kush as i walk throw tha door
Coochi head to toe so you kno
Im gettin chose but once i hit her wit that flex
She go be beggin fo some more

"This old ass song.." Nyla said, I looked over to see Chanel twerking causing me to shake my head and laughed. I started dancing on the side of her.

"Dawg this bitch so goofy.." Bre said laughing at me.

"Ayeee bitchhhh!" Nyla yelled.

She got her hands all on her knees and then her bows on her thigh
She like to twerk and that's for sure cause I can tell how she fly
She got me hyper, want to bite right now yi yi
Say I yi, yi yi yi

I bent over and started twerking to the song. I held my skirt down as I threw this ass back. I threw it in a circle with my tongue out. This some ghetto shit right hereee.

"Purrrr get it bitchhhh!" I heard.

"Throw ittt!" Bre'Asia yelled smacking my ass.

Next thing I knew, somebody grabbed me by my ponytail and dragged me back making me fall on the ground. I looked up and saw Kadar standing over me with a mug.

I hope he don't make me leave. I just got here.

"Fuck you doing?" He asked looking at me. I didn't respond, I just sat there on the floor looking at him.

"You look dumb..Bitch get the fuck up!" Nyla yelled. I stood up and looked at Kadar with a mug.

"Fuck you doing dragging me for?" I asked eyeing him.