2.

Vote & Comment

Enjoy ❤️

-KiiKii

———
St.Louis, Missouri

"Mane I ain't ever fighting outside in the cold again

"Mane I ain't ever fighting outside in the cold again.." I said coughing causing Jamboy to look at me in disgust.

"Ouu girl go home. You is nasty.." He said with his top
lip curled up, I rolled my eyes and got back on my phone.

"My momma not home to take care of me bitch." I said, he gasped.

"Yo mean ass actually want somebody to take care of you? If I was yo momma, I wouldn't do shit but beat yo ass.." He said, I squinted my eyes at him.

It was only me and him at Dee house because everybody else was out promoting and selling things from their "business". I guess Jamboy finished early and that's why he asked me to come over here with him.

I hopped on live and watched as all these people joined my live.

poodabouetto wyo?

"Nothing right now, I need some gas. Where you at?" I asked before smoothing my lipgloss.

"Who det?" Jam asked.

"Pooda.." I replied looking at my phone.

when you gonna show the fight between you and moo?

your hair so curly 😍😍

where you get that coat from? that's hard.

let me do yo hair, i provide the hair and everything

bitch why moo still talking bout you?

you had sb beat Jay up? that's fucked up.

poodabouetto around the way. i'm coming back through with the gas doe

"Just let me know when you outside.." I said standing up. I walked into the kitchen and propped my phone up against the wall.

"Ight, so boom.." I started off.

"I'll fight Moo again if she still talking shit. It's really nuffin cause she been ducking her taco and then when we fought she wasn't even tryna fight 1 on 1 she wanted to add Jay extra manly ass into it to jump me.." I said mugging.

"Then when we did fight, Jay tried to fucking sneak me when I was fucking Moo ass up and that's why Beetle beat his ass cause on god the niggas round me not finna let no man fight me! Fuck wrong wit ya.." I said shaking my head.

They pussy for tryna jump you

Atleast you beat Moo ass

Stop getting in drama they just wan see you fight