42.

St.Louis, Missouri
Nulani Brown | Nuni | Nu

I grabbed Cookie from off the bed and mugged Kadar.

"What you looking at me like that fa?" He asked looking up at me as I frowned my face up. 

"You think ion know you put him inna cage last night when I was sleep?" I asked squinting my eyes at him.

"Mane.." He dragged before smiling. I stared at him as I held Cookie in my arms.

"That nigga annoying, don't let me touch you at all.."

"So? That's animal cruelty.." I said, he sucked his teeth.

"How the fu- Mane take yo ass ta school.." He said turning over as I stood there looking at him.

"You said you would wake up early with me so we can have a breakfast date.."

"When I said det?" He asked looking at me with a frown.

"Last night before we went ta sleep.."

"Naw that wasn't me, that was my sleepy side.." He said running his hand down his face.

"Kadar, na you know you said det shit.." I said frowning.

"I be saying anything when I'm sleepy.."

"Kadarrrr.." I whined.

"I'm sleepy, I'll take you onna dinner date another day.."

I sucked my teeth.

"Kadarrrr.." I whined. "I was really looking forward ta dis.." I said pouting, he sucked his teeth.

"It's 7 am. Ion feel like it.."

"How you gon suggest it and then change yo mind?" I asked plopping down on the bed with a mug.

"Tell the fucking dog ta take you onna date. Shit, since I can't touch you.."

I busted out laughing and looked at him.

"I ain't never said nothing like that.." I said shaking my head as he laid there.

"He act like he yo boyfriend, let him take you on a breakfast date.." He said with his arm over his eyes.

"How you jealous of me and my dog relationship? He just don't want yo mean ass on me cause he wanna be on me.." I explained, he waved me off.

"Ion wanna hear that shit. Fuck Ima be jealous of a dog fa? I'll take his ass right the fuck back where he came from.." I shook my head.

"Bae.." I said stale-facing him.

"Ight fuck! I'll take yo ass!" He said snatching hisself out the bed, I busted out laughing at him as he walked into the bathroom. Ouuuu angry. GRR GRR.

I grabbed my camera and started recording myself before walking in the bathroom and looking at Kadar who was washing his face. I put the camera on him and smiled.

"You look good.." He said, I smiled.

"Dooo dooo do do do do, he think i'm cute he wanna have sexxxx.." I dragged with a smile, he shook his head and chuckled.

"Say hi to youtube.." I said looking at him, he turned the sink off and mugged me before looking at the camera.

"Fuck youtube.." He responded and walked out the bathroom, I shook my head.

"Sorry ya'll. He's a angry bird this morning.." I said following him into the closet.

"Get the fuck out my closet!" He said moving Cookie away from his clothes with his foot as he growled.