51.

Vote & Comment 🥺

Enjoy ❤️

-KiiKii🧘🏽‍♀️

——————

St.Louis, Missouri
Omniscient

It was 10:37 am and Kadar was just waking up. As he laid on Nuni's chest, He reached over and grabbed his phone to see it was their 1 year anniversary. He smiled a little at the date and unlocked his phone to see he had a few messages from his Mother, Kadasia, Demario, and The groupchat.

He went to Instagram and started recording Nuni as she slept. He put the camera on himself and smirked. He ended the video and captioned the video. Happy 1 Year Baby❤️.

He got up and made his way into the bathroom and got himself together. He brushed his teeth and washed his face. He knew Nuni wouldn't be up until 12 or 1 so he had enough time to get shit ready for the day.

He put some sweatpants and a t-shirt on and walked out the room into the living room. He sighed and let Cookie out and took him outside for a walk. He came back inside after he shitted and washed his hands so he could start breakfast.

He pulled out his ingredients out as he went to Nyla's number. He called her and propped his phone up on the microwave so she could see him.

"You cooking? Lettuce pray.." She said, He sucked his teeth.

"I can cook, fuck you.." He replied, she chuckled.

"Boy whatever what the fuck you want?"

"Did you book them appointments fa me?" He asked.

"Yeah, ima send you the information right now.."

"Ight, preciate it.."

"Mhm, so what you got planned fa her today?"

"If she post it you gon see. She probably a tell you if she want you to know.." He said shrugging as he buttered the pan.

"Ew. I hate how secretive you are.." She said scrunching her face up in disgust.

"I gave a fuck." He said simply. "What Beetle do fa ya'll anniversary?"

"We went on a boat ride and he decorated it with roses and shit. Then we ate on the boat and then we went to a Air Bnb and he got me gifts and stuff. It was romantic.."

He chuckled. "I ain't know that word was in yo vocabulary.." He said, she sucked her teeth.

"Don't play with me.."

"I'm saying doe. Ya'll toxic ova dea.."

"Y'know what. Bye cause we not toxic. Every relationship has its problems.."

"When me and my bitch beefing, we got problems. Y'all got- I don't know what the fuck ya'll got.." He replied.

"Nigga FUCK YOU AND YO BITCH!" Beetle yelled, Kadar laughed.

"Mane whatever, I said what I said.." He replied.

"That's why you look like a girl. Cooking fa ha and shit.." Beetle said, Nyla scrunched her face up.

"You cook fa me.."

"Shh we not talkin bout us.."

"Ok? But you tryna criticize him fa something that you do too.." She replied, he sucked his teeth. "So if anything, you a bitch too.." She said.

"Shiddd, I ain't no bitch.." Kadar said.

"I'm just saying.."

"Bye Nyny, gimme my phone.." He said snatching the phone from her.