34.

Vote & Comment 🤍

Enjoy 🥰

-KiiKii

—————

St.Louis, Missouri
Nulani Dashiki Brown | Nuni | Nu

Louis, MissouriNulani Dashiki Brown | Nuni | Nu

"Free that man R.Kelly! Everybody gotta weird kink.." Beetle said, I choked and looked up from my phone.

"Kids ain't a kink. That's just nasty.." Kadar said.

"R.Kelly technically the king of Fuck them Kids.."

I busted out laughing and hid my face behind my hands.

"You going to hell man.." Preach said shaking his head as Jamboy cracked up laughing with me.

"You think that shit the funniest shit ever, huh?.." Chanel said looking at him as he laughed in her neck.

"That's the problem, you don't know what to say out yo mouthhhh.." Nyla dragged shaking her head as I caught my breathe. This nigga Beetle has no limits.

"Dead wrong.." Kadar said.

"Dawgggg, you can't talk for the rest of the day. Be quiet.." I said shaking my head.

"Awww why?" He asked.

"Cause you always saying sum off the wall shit.." Kadar said. Put me against the wall and beat me up 🥺.

"Nyny tell them I'm innocent.."

"No. Hush.." She said shushing him.

The front door opened and Dee walked in with Bre behind him. She looked at me and stared as I mugged her.

Yeah keep allat energy you had in them messages.

"Hey best.." Chanel said side hugging her. Me and Nyla looked at each other and chuckled before looking away. I moved my foot around in aggravation as they sat down.

I should say sum but ion want them in my business

Kadar started rubbing my leg calming me down. I sighed and unlocked my phone as they talked amongst themselves.

"Nu, where Mari at?" Dee asked catching my attention.

"He with Kat at her doctor appointment. He said he gon slide through later.." I explained, He nodded.

"They so cute.." Chanel said, Nyla nodded in agreement.

"Yesss, I can't wait till they baby come.." Nyla said.

"Yess and he loyal and keep it real with her. That's something all relationships don't have.." Bre said.

She must be talking about her own.