41.

Vote & Comment 🤏🏾

Enjoy 🥳

-KiiKii

——————

St.Louis, Missouri
Nulani Brown | Nuni | Nu

I sat against the headboard as Kadar rubbed on my feet. I watched him stare at the TV waiting for the game to load as Cookie laid on my lap.

"Are you happy with me?" I spoke up catching Kadar's attention. He looked back at me with his eyebrows furrowed before licking his lips.

"You the only thing in my life that make me happy.."

"What about your family?" I asked playing with my fingers, he shrugged.

"What about them? They bring stress to my life and you don't. You make me feel better whenever I got a fucked up ass situation going on.."

I smiled and looked at him.

"I'm happy I can do that fa you.."

"Do I do that fa you?" He asked rubbing my foot.

"You do more than that.."

"Explain.."

"Ion know like..." I started off.

"I can express myself openly with you. I don't gotta hide my emotions that make me feel weak or like Ima be viewed as weak. Your my safe space.." I said softly, he cheesed.

Nigga look like a fat kid that just found out he finna get Krispie Kream 😂

"That's wassup.."

"Thank you fa everything you done fa me.."

"Fasho. Thank you fa saving me..." He said, I blushed.

"I know we not at love yet. But I fuck witchu hard. Ion want you to eva leave me.." He expressed looking at the TV. He grabbed the controller and started playing the game.

"I'll always be here fa you.."

He nodded and leaned up staring at the TV. I went to move my foot and he grabbed it and sat it back in his lap.

Always wanna touch me. Obsessed.

"Why you so obsessed with me? Boa I gotta knowww.." I sung, he sucked his teeth.

"Fuck up.."

I smiled and unlocked my phone and went to instagram. I went to my spam page and laughed.

chanelnomichealkors

18 likeschanelnomichealkors i would hate to be toxic but i miss not having to pay fa a meal, in all honesty 🤣

18 likes
chanelnomichealkors i would hate to be toxic but i miss not having to pay fa a meal, in all honesty 🤣.
2 other comments
0314jamboy_ text me back fa I shoot yo house up.