70.

Final Chapter
St.Louis, Missouri
Omniscient

Nuni laid in bed next to Kadar who was watching TV. She looked over at him as she rubbed on his face and stared pouting before tears fell down her face. "Baby.." She whined, he looked over at her.

"What you crying fa?" He asked wiping her eyes.

"I-I miss my cookie.." She whimpered.

"I know you ain't crying bout no fucking dog.." He said wiping the tears that kept falling down her eyes. He kissed her nose twice and then her lips.

"I am.." She said with a pout.

"Stop then.." He said before standing up off the bed. "What time is Brenden li party?" He asked.

It was Brenden's first birthday today and she had planned a big Cookie Monster party for him since he loved Cookie Monster. Nuni was relaxing before the party started because she didn't want to over-do it today since she was so close to her due date.

"It's at 2.." She said, He nodded.

"Ight, I'll be back later. I got some shit to do.." He said, Nuni jerked her head back and looked at Kadar who was getting dressed into a Blue Nike Tech sweatsuit.

"The fuck you got ta do?" She asked.

"I gotta go somewhere with Jam and em then we gotta go get Beetle from the airport.." He said putting oil in his hair, Nuni eyed him attentively.

"The fuck you doing?" She asked mugging him.

"I'm getting ready cause I'm finna go.." He said. "We going baby shopping and shit tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yupp.." She dragged.

"Wassup witchu?" He asked looking over at her.

"Nothing." She said simply.

"Why you acting like that?" He asked getting in her face. He pecked her lips with a smile. "Hm?" He asked, Nuni couldn't help but to smile at him. She knew she was gone off of Kadar's love and she was fine with that because she knew she could get him in check whenever she wanted.

"I'm not acting like nothing.." She said with a wide smile.

"You acting like sum.." He said before sucking her bottom lip into her mouth. "Y'know ion like you mad at me and shit.." He added biting his lip.

"I'm not mad.." She said. "I just don't want you to leave."

"I know that's why I ain't gon be gone all long. I'm coming right back in like a hour.." He said walking off towards the dresser.

"Ok.." She said. "I'm gonna take a nap while my mother got Brenden.." She added, he nodded and tucked his gun in his pants. He then threw his keys in his pocket and grabbed his phone and airpods.

"Bet det. Ima be back by the time you wake up.." He said.

She closed her eyes before feeling two kisses on her lips and then one on her neck. "I love you shawty..".

——————