19.

St.Louis, Missouri

I sat in the back of the class quiet texting on my phone as my teacher talked and rambled on

I sat in the back of the class quiet texting on my phone as my teacher talked and rambled on. I had already got in the instructions and finished taking down the notes so I didn't really need to pay attention like everybody else.

"You talk to Chanel yet?" Nyla asked, I looked over and shook my head leaning back in my seat.

"Nah she walked past me when I seen her earlier.." I said pulling my leg up and leaning my head on my knee.

"Ohh.." She said.

"Well her and Jamboy back together and I think that yah should talk. She thinks your mad at her about being drunk.." She continued, I rolled my eyes.

"Why she saying allat to you and it don't even got nun to do with you? It's suppose to be between Nuni and Chanel not NyNy, Nuni, and Chanel.." I said with my hand out.

This getting messy.

"You right it don't but she told me and Ima tell you that yah needs to talk. We all friends and ion wanna break up the group.." She explained, I sighed. Ion even wanna talk about this shit no more.

"Mane ight.." I mumbled unlocking my phone.

MyEverything💕

What you on?
You straight?

yeah i'm fine
nyla just pissed me off keep tryna talk about this chanel shit like if chanel wanna speak she can open her big ass mouth and do so.

What she saying?

talking bout chanel think i'm mad cause she was drunk
it's not even bout that. i'm not even mad
more so disappointed

Why you ain't send me no pic mall today?
On some fake shit already?

boy shut up 😂.
you just seen me this morning

I don't give a fuck
Send me my pictures or ima show you

i didn't take none today

What you ain't feeling fine?
I tell you you fine everyday so get the fuck over it

that was suppose to help? 😂

You know I ain't good at this shit
Ion know what else to say

what would you say to Kadasia?