69.

St.Louis, Missouri
Omniscient

Nuni laid in bed with her eyes shut closed with Brenden asleep on her chest and Kadar asleep next to her belly. She snores loud and obnoxiously as she laid there.

Kadar started feeling something wet on the side of his face and he moved around. He sniffed and started to smell urine, he opened his eyes and noticed he was laying in a puddle of pee.

He sat up quick and snatched the covers off of Nuni and saw she had peed on herself. He huffed and looked at her. "Baby.." He said shaking her. "Get the fuck up yo.."

"Mmm, I don't care about your nightmares.." She said moving around with her eyes closed.

"Baby, get up.." Kadar repeated.

"Go read a damn bible or sum.." She slurred.

"I ain't have a nightmare. You peed inna bed, again.."

"No I didn't.." She said shaking her head.

"Yes you did Nuni, open yo eyes. Come on.." He said, Nuni slowly opened her eyes and yawned. "Breathe smell like cow manure.." He added as she sat up with Brenden asleep on her.

She stood up and held Brenden close to her and laid him down in the bassinet next to her bed. "Want me change the sheets this time?" She asked, he shook his head.

"Naw pissy, I got it. Go get inna shower.." He said, she rolled her eyes and wobbled to the bathroom. She took all her clothes off and sat down on the tub. She started nodding off on the toilet as Kadar dragged the sheets off of the bed.

"I can't wait till she have this damn baby.." He mumbled as he took the pillow cases off as well. "Got me laying my face in piss and shit.." He added throwing them on the ground in the pile of Pissy Sheets.

He quickly got another comforter out of the linen closet in the hallway and put it on her bed quickly. Cookie ran up on the bed and laid down on the bed on his back.

"Keep peeing on herself.." He mumbled walking into the bathroom to see Nuni asleep on the toilet. "Mannn.." He said before busting out laughing. He ran in the room and grabbed his phone. He came back and took a picture of her before locking his phone and shaking her.

He ran her bath water and waited for it to fill up.

"Come on, get inna bath.." He said, she stood up and he helped her get into the bath tub. She laid her head back and fell asleep again, Kadar shook his head and started washing her up.

He felt bad for her. She was exhausted. She had been with Brenden all night and because he was teething, he had been crying and extra whiny. She was taking it on the chin but she was tired, she had finally got him asleep before her accident in the bed.

"What you needa be potty trained or sum?" Kadar asked, Nuni didn't respond because she was asleep.

"This shit ridiculous. I know you tired but I woke up with my whole face in a puddle of pee bae.." He said as he washed her, Nuni moved around.

"Now you wanna act like you dead to the world and shit.." He said shaking his head. "Ima pee on yo ass.."

He finished washing Nuni up and woke her up and quickly got her into a towel. He helped her out of the tub and quickly got her dressed and let her lay back down.