21.

Vote & Comment

Enjoy ❤️

—————

Houston, Texas

"I know you ain't tuck the fucking necklace I gave you

"I know you ain't tuck the fucking necklace I gave you.." Kadar said looking at my neck as we walked down the hallway towards the elevator.

"We didn't tell them we were together so ion want them to be all like who the fuck is K and woo woo woo.." I said.

"It's none of they business," He started off eyeing me, I nodded in agreement. One thing me and Kadar were both big on is minding our business and if it had nothing to do with us we don't get into it. That's how shit get messy.

"And they probably already knew some shit going on between us the way I dragged yo ass out that party.." He said, I sucked my teeth and mugged him as he pressed the down button.

"That was embarrassing.." I said, he shrugged.

"Ion care. You was playing with me talking bout bite you and shit. If I hit women, I would've real beat yo ass for the shit you did.." He said shaking his head. The elevator dinged and we walked on.

"All I did was twerk.." I mumbled.

"In a skirt doe, Ion like when you do that shit and I'm not there. Anything can happen.." He said, I rolled my eyes.

"Yes father.." I said, he cut his eyes at me.

"Relax." He said pulling my necklace out my shirt.

I unlocked my phone and went to my messages.

Numani
I'm in the lobby now.

DawgAssBitches💕🐶

my nigga want me to claim him 😍😍he got his bitch a necklace and decorated the roomhe even wrote his bitch a letter! i bet yah niggas can't even write! let alone readddddd 🙈he so sweet and corny 😔 i love it here! i'll never leave

he got his bitch a necklace and decorated the room
he even wrote his bitch a letter! i bet yah niggas can't even write! let alone readddddd 🙈
he so sweet and corny 😔 i love it here! i'll never leave.