8.

St.Louis, Missouri

Me and Kadasia walked in Dee house to see Nuni sitting on the couch on her phone

Me and Kadasia walked in Dee house to see Nuni sitting on the couch on her phone. "What you on?" I asked sitting on top of her.

"Shit. Get off me.." She said pushing me.

"Naw, Where everybody at?" I asked looking around.

"Hey K Dizzle.." Nuni said waving at her, I sucked my teeth and looked at Nuni. Keep calling that girl that.

"Hey Nuni.." She said smiling sitting on the other couch.

"You ain't hear me?" I asked looking at her.

"Oh lemme check the tracker I got on them to see.." She said looking at me. Always being sarcastic.

Her phone dinged and I tried to look and see who had texted us but she hid her phone, I scrunched my face up and looked at her. "You being sneaky now?" I asked looking at her.

"Sneaky how? This my fucking phone.." She said. It's really our phone but go awf li mama.

"Yeah but when I tried to look and see who had texted you, you get the hiding your phone off some sneaky shit.." I said, she rolled her eyes.

"I don't gotta show you who texting me. That ain't yo business.." She said, I looked at her.

"Yah together?" Kadasia asked, I eyed her.

"No, we just homies.." Nuni said, I nodded in agreement.

"Then mind your fucking business Kadar cause whats going on in her phone aint got shit to do with you.." Kadasia said, I sucked my teeth and mugged her.

"Was I talking to you doe?" I asked mugging her, she shook her head. "Exactly, practice what you preach.." I added before looking back at Nuni.

"Don't say nothing else about it. You not my nigga so I don't gotta show you who texting me.." She said, I nodded before laying out on top of her.

"You right." I said.

The door opened and in walked Chanel, Bre'Asia, Nyla, Dee, Jamboy, Beetle and Preach. I looked at all of them and mugged before taking my phone out and unlocking it.

"Hey yah!" Kadasia said waving, I mugged her.

"Wassam Day.." Dee said hugging Kadasia.

"Wassup peanut.." Beetle said, Kadasia looked at him with a mug.

"Yeah you know my name doe.." She said, I smirked.

"Aye peanut! I ain't even notice you till just now. You got big asf, what you on birth control?" Jamboy asked with a smile, she sucked her teeth and swung on him punching him in the chest.

"Still tryna fight me? Grow up a few inches or sum.." He said pushing her and sitting down.

"Ouu yah real cozy.." Chanel stated eyeing us, I mugged her before going back to my phone. That wig look hot anyway.