55.

Vote & Comment❤️

Enjoy😗

-KiiKii🧘🏽‍♀️

—————

St.Louis, Missouri
Nulani Dashiki Brown | Nuni | Nu

"If you not finna fight me you a scary ass hoe!" Mani yelled staring at Dasia as we stood in the park by our house.

"Ion wanna fight you.." Dasia repeated shrugging.

"Now youn wanna fight me after you was just talking all this shit about me! You acting like a bitch.."

"Bae just swing on ha pussy ass!" Barack egged on.

"Hush." I said looking at him.

"Yeah nigga, dis ain't got shit to do with you.." Kadar addressed as he stood close behind me.

"...Yeah, right.." Barack said sarcastically, I chuckled and shook my head before watching Mani smack the shit out of dasia. They started fighting and Mani had her head down as Dasia swung.

"BITCH PUT YO HEAD UP!" I yelled.

Mani lifted her head and started dogging Dasia. She punched onboard left to right as Dasia tried to keep up but Mani was punching too fast, she grabbed Dasia by her hair and pulled her down to the ground. Kadar ran over and pulled Mani back.

"Ight.." He said, Dasia stood up and sighed.

"You done?" She asked.

"Bitch is you done being a weirdo?" Mani asked.

"Yeah," Dasia said nodding.

Mani walked off with Barack and I looked at Dasia. I shook my head and made my way towards the car.

"Yo! You good?" I asked looking at Mani.

She nodded and smiled a little bit.

"You know I am.." I said nodding, she sighed.

"I'm glad this was a 1 on 1 because I really hate that jumping shit. That's how I lost Jahniya and I'm glad that ain't no fucked up ass shit happened to you.." I said.

"Fasho det.." She said. "Aint shit gon happen to me. I'm here to stay.." She added, I cheesed and wrapped my arms around her. We hugged and Barack looked between us.

"Both of ya'll...some ugly ass mothafuckas for this corny ass shit ya'll just did..." He said, I busted out laughing with Mani as he shook his head.

"Mamas! You riding with me?" Kadar asked looking at me through his car window, I nodded.

"Gotta go, I want my nigga to be able to breathe on his way home.." I said with a smile, Mani rolled her eyes.

"Clingy as hell.."

I got into the car and put my seatbelt on. I looked behind me at Kadasia who was already staring at me and then Kadar who was driving with his hand on my bare thigh since I had on grey shorts.

"Nuni, I just wanna apologize for everything I did.." Dasia started off. "I really am sorry.." She added, I nodded.

"Ok." I said simply.

My phone started ringing and I instantly answered.

"Hello.." I said into the phone.

"Where you at?" My mother asked.

"On the way to Kadar house to wait for Nyla.." I said.

"Ohh.."

"Why wassup?" I asked.