68.

St.Louis, Missouri
Omniscient

"Mmm.." Nuni moaned as Kadar slid in and out of her. She was laid in her bed with her back arched because they couldn't do much from the front because of her belly.

Kadar was being extra gentle because he didn't want to hurt the baby and it was turning Nuni on more and more.

He leaned down and kissed and sucked on her neck as they held each other's hands. "I love you.." Kadar said deeply into her ear causing her to squirt.

He could see the hype of pregnant pussy. It was extra wet and sensitive and he loved every bit of it. He was used to Nuni being wet but this was a whole different level, he never seen it happen before.

"I love you too.." She replied through a moan. "Wait.."

"Naw, ain't no time.." He replied shaking his head before pulling her back onto his dick some more. "Take it.."

Nuni moaned as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. The dick felt so good and she was having a good ass time. She knew the only reason her and Kadar was fucking was because they got into a serious argument but he apologized and promised that he was done with it forreal this time.

She accepted his apology but part of her didn't believe him. She knew that Kadar only said that because he didn't want to breakup but Nuni felt like she had to take some type of initiative. She knew he had been in the streets his whole life but he had a chance to get out, he decided to go back down that path.

She came but that didn't stop Kadar. He kept going, hitting her spot everytime. Kadar started cumming in her and once he was done, he pulled out and laid down. Nuni laid down on her side and smacked her lips.

"I need to change my sheets.." She said.

"I'll do it.." He said staring at the ceiling.

It went silent and Kadar was feeling bad. He knew he was wrong for lying to Nuni about him getting out the streets but he didn't want to lose her. He knew he would be done with it eventually, just not right now.

"What you thinking about?" Nuni asked, Kadar looked over at her and sighed.

"I'm tryna figure out how Ima make money.." He said. "I still gotta take care of my family and shit. Then I gotta baby on the way, I need to make money.." He explained.

"You got the Real Estate internship.." She said.

"That's good and all but I ain't gon start getting paid for another 6 months. Who gon pay my grandma bills? Who gon pay my bills? That li 9 to 5 money ain't enough fa me.." He expressed, Nuni huffed.

"Ok." She said simply before getting out of bed and sliding wrapping her towel around her.

"What?" Kadar asked standing up.

He put his boxers back on and followed her as she made her way into her bathroom. Nuni turned the shower on and stood there waiting for it to fog up.

"You mad?" He asked, Nuni shook her head. "Then what you get up like det fa? Sum wrong with you.."

"Nothing wrong with me. I don't even wanna talk about this no more.." She said shaking her head, he smacked his lips and looked at her.