6.

St.Louis, Missouri

I walked down the street in front the store and dapped up with Beetle, Jamboy, and Amp

I walked down the street in front the store and dapped up with Beetle, Jamboy, and Amp. These niggas was so press for me to come outside today talking about it's so much fun. I unlocked my phone and texted Nuni.

Nuni💕

you good?
ain't heard from you all day.
we suppose to be dawgs and you ain't even let me know what you on today
read 4:47 pm

"Aye yah heard from Nuni?" I asked looking up.

"Naw, I texted her but she just left me on read type shit.." Jamboy said, I scrunched my face up and looked at my phone before calling her only for my call to be declined.

"Aww he miss his boo.." Beetle said. "I can't believe she fucking with you though. I thought yah hated each other.." He said, I looked at him and mugged.

"We not fucking with each other. We just cool.." I said.

"Oh yah not going back and forth no more?" Amp asked.

"Mind yo business. How bout that?" I asked with a mug.

"You like her.." Beetle said shaking his head, I waved them off and shook my head. She really just the homie.

I looked down the street and there her bald head ass was walking down the street with Bre'Asia, Nyla, and Chanel.

"There they go right there..Nyla!" Beetle yelled, I looked at him and shook my head. Niggas ghetto.

They walked across the street and Nuni walked right past me into the store. I shrugged and got on my phone. I went onto instagram and started scrolling down my timeline.

"What you do to my friend?" Chanel asked standing in front of me, I looked at her and mugged.

"Ian do shit to that girl.." I said, she scoffed.

"Well you did something cause she definitely not fucking with you no more.." She said, I sucked my teeth.

"Mind ya business. It ain't got shit to do with you.." I responded before walking into the store to see her staring at the rack of chips. I walked over to her and bumped her.

"What you ain't see me outside?" I asked, she shrugged but didn't say anything back to me.

"Oh you ignoring me?" I asked looking her up and down. She didn't respond and just grabbed her chips and started walking off before I tripped her up.