44.

Vote & Comment 💕

Enjoy 😁

-KiiKii

————

St.Louis, Missouri
Omniscient

Nuni laid under Kadar as he laid on top of her with his head in her neck. They had just got finished fucking and she was exhausted but she couldn't sleep because she had a bad feeling about something. She just didn't know what.

"Kadar.." She whispered.

He moved around and groaned as she whined.

"Nu stop allat.." He said with his eyes closed.

"Somethings wrong.."

"That dog good. He inna cage where he belong.." He said. His voice was groggily and low considering he was exhausted. He just wanted to go to sleep but Nuni really had a bad feeling.

"Noo not Cookie. I'm scared to go to sleep.."

He opened his eyes and eyed her. He sat up and sighed.

"What you scared of? You with me. Ain't shit gon happen to you.." He said touching her chin, she sighed and pushed his hand away.

"I'm serious Kadar. Somethings not right.."

"But you don't know what?" He asked, she nodded.

"Ok then, go to sleep.." He said.

Her phone started ringing causing her to look over at it. She picked it up and put the phone up to her ear. "Hello.." She spoke looking at Kadar who was eyeing her.

"Yo! Come to the hospital right now!" Mari yelled into the phone, she frowned.

"Why what's wrong?" She asked standing up grabbing her bag.

"Mani tried to commit suicide dawg.." He said, she frowned as tears welded up in her eyes.

"Is she ok? Did she succeed? How she try to do it? She didn't try to drown herself right?" Nuni rambled on.

"Just get here!" He said before hanging the phone up.

She quickly ran into the bathroom and washed up. She walked out and slipped some clothes on as Kadar sat there watching her. "What happened? Where you going?"

"The hospital..."

"Why? Whaat happened?"

"Mani tried to kill herself like what the fuck!" She snapped, he sucked his teeth and slipped into his drawers.

"Ight calm down, We finna go.." He said holding her arms. "Just calm down.." He added kissing her forehead.

She stood there and sighed watching as he went into his closet. She grabbed her things quickly and sat down on the bed as tears fell down her face. She hoped Mani was ok because she simply couldn't lose anymore siblings.

"Come on.." He said, she got up quickly and they quickly left the house. She climbed into the truck and put her seatbelt on as he pulled off.

"I really hope she ok.." Nuni mumbled playing with her fingers nervously.

"She gon be good. Calm down.."

"How you gon tell me to calm down and ion know shit. Youn know shit. We don't know if she gonna be ok.." She snapped, he cut his eyes at her.

"You rather think the worst? She gonna be good."

She went quiet and looked out the window. She was just agitated because she didn't know what was going on and she felt like she was taking L after L. She felt like she couldn't win. She was already hurt about her sisters death and now she could be losing another one.