31.

Vote & Comment

Enjoy 💔

Because ya'll ain't get 29 to 135 I ain't posting again until ya'll do so.

I want 150+ votes for the next chapter also.
————

St.Louis, Missouri
Nulani Dashiki Brown | Nuni | Nu

It had been 2 months since Me and Kadar decided it was time to get off him off the streets

It had been 2 months since Me and Kadar decided it was time to get off him off the streets. Even though I promised to Kadar I would help him, I was secretly fucking with Jeremiah on the low. I felt kind of bad but at the same time, I was single and I could do what I pleased.

"Nu, you coming over today?"  Jeremiah asked looking down at me as we walked in the hallway.

"Naw I'm going to Kadar house.." I said. Jeremiah knew about Kadar and the fact that me and him was fucking with each other but that didn't stop him from trying his hand.

Kadar on the other hand didn't know shit about Jeremiah continued attempts to make things official between us. I knew who I wanted and that was Kadar. Even though shit was complicated between them, she still wanted to be with him.

"You still fucking with him?" Jeremiah asked.

"Definitely.." I said with my face scrunched up. I would never leave Kadar for him, I don't care what the circumstance is. He's who I want.

"When you gon take me serious? Give me a chance to show you what real love is.." He said licking his lips at me, I sighed.

"I'm not looking for a relationship and If I was I would be with Kadar, you know that.." I said leaning against my locker. I knew Kadar was outside waiting on me and I didn't want to walk outside with Jeremiah on my trail.

I was gonna wait till he walked off to go to Basketball practice so I could leave the building. I wanted to avoid allat extra shit with Kadar.

"I'll wait for my chance.." He said staring at me.

"I gotta go, I'll talk to you later.." I said before walking off and leaving the building. I got into Kadar's car and looked at him with a smile.

"Did you study today?" I asked as he leaned over and kissed me passionately. I bit on his lip as he pulled away.

"I missed you.." He said touching my chin.

Nigga love my damn chin 🤦🏾‍♀️.

"I missed you too.." I said with a pout. He pulled off as I rubbed his face with a smile. "But you ain't answer my question.." I responded leaning my head on his shoulder.

"I ain't have time.." He said simply.

"You didn't make time. You gotta tighten up.." I said.

"Ion be having time like that no more Nu.." He explained, I rolled my eyes and moved my hand from his face.